Water bosses

BlueGreebs

Suggestion

3 replies to this server topic

Hello,

-First of all, i want to apologize, cuz my english is way too bad.

I know that, the idea i am suggesting was already there, but still i am going to ask.

When we will get the Water boss? Water remake? Actually the sea dinos doesn't have any value or, there's no benefit when you tame them, except for anglers and basilos. I feel like there's so much to do with the sea.

I don't see any benefit building underwater base (except for pvp) just to describe the actual sea state > Tame these beast Mosas for getting wooden shields underwater or getting cloth stuff.

And then to move to the point

1) Add sea map with less earth than water, with new obelisk (in the obelisk will be new boss) also there will be new dinos (i took this idea from scorched earth)

2) Give us reason to be underwater, some benefits. (except for pvp) like i said. (items that can be found only under water, etc)

That is actually everything i had in mind. Thank you for answer

Tsundere_Prince

Tusos,basslios, and megs would be good boss mob dinos mosas should be locked from boss like gigas... But add a underwater obliesk and water boss in for sure. Also would make uploading water dinos easier for those without cryopods and cryofridges.  Possible bosses are Jörmungandr , kraken, Hydra, leviathan and water dragon.

Archived