Quick Leveling 80 - 94?

Morgnarak

• 3 weeks later...
On 30. 12. 2016 at 8:07 AM, Brayn said:

Nothing really worth it after 85 anyway if you're on solo.  Rocket Turret is really only useful for raids and even then minimally.  You're not taming a titano solo so forget that idea.  What else is after 85?  Gas mask?  Pretty much useless unless you're fighting poison wyverns.  U can use scuba on a frog for the swamp cave so no use there either.

By 85 you should have plenty of attribute points.  Anything past 85 at this point in time isn't worth the hard grind.  Better off just levelling up organically.

Are you sure ? You need lvl 100 to fight against hard dragon. It is not worth enough ?

1 hour ago, hudi1 said:

Are you sure ? You need lvl 100 to fight against hard dragon. It is not worth enough ?

Hard Dragon wasn't even a thought in any players' mind when my post was made.  If you're good enough to be gunning for hard dragon, then I sincerely doubt you'd need to come on the forums and ask about levelling.

Get yourself a high level frog level 140+ and take it to the swamp cave, the bugs in there will easily level you to 100 in a short space of time on official you can get around 10-15k XP per run and this isn't factoring in Broths and dino dossiers buffs.

You will need a good saddle for the frog and I recommend bringing some stimulants for it.

Another tip is sometimes you get all stuck n caught up on the scorpions if this happens do not dismount the frog they will mess you up instead switch to first person riding and pike the scorpions to get out.

Good luck and prepare to be disappointed by the red drops in there.

Archived