Jump to content

  • 3
ShadowRiff2309

Can we have a smaller dragon

Suggestion

I was wondering if we can get dragons or drakes that are smaller versions of the Drake boss that are tameable and you can equip them with a saddle and dragon armor as well you can find them nesting with the wyverns or nesting with Rockdrakes depending on the map as well if it's the new Extinction you can find them nesting where their elements are. Also, can you give them something with their hands like an ability to grab creatures while landed or when tamed they can hold weaponry? That'd be nice to have an official tamable dragon in the game especially when I'm a Ragnarok fan as I love the castle it'd just be nice if we have dragons too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 replies to this server topic

Recommended Posts

  • 1

I've always like this idea, but I think it needs a few guidelines

1. Probably only spawns naturally on the Center(If it gets fixed) otherwise somewhere new on Scorched Earth(Not Rag, just Scorched).

2. They should only be able to breath fire

3. Around the size of the Bronto, if a little smaller.

4. Can use its arms to pick up creatures. All the creatures a Quetz can carry when flying, but only all the creatures an Argy can carry when walking(Ex. Dragons can carry Mammoths when flying, but drop them when they land)

5. Non-Breedable, and perhaps no saddle, but overall good stats. 

6. Around the same speed as Wyverns. Too much faster and it's ridiculous, too much slower and why even use it

7. Good at running. Maybe Unhydrated Spino speeds. Knocks over trees like the Golem.

These are just my personal vision for this kind of creature. Definitely room for change. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
18 hours ago, ShadowRiff2309 said:

Well I'd prefer if they were breedable and spawn on Ragnarok as why have a Medieval themed map if you can't have dragons to go with it

Look, Rag has two unique creatures and almost all of the Scorched creatures. Why have a fantasy map like the Center if there's literally no fantasy creatures? 

You're versions of the dragon are a complete nightmare for balance. Armor, breeding, and weapons? It's like you're trying to make another Mana.

I've seen the mod's stats for the creatures, and they are easily comparable to that of a Wyvern. But you want armor and breeding for them, making them immediately outclass Wyverns in almost every way. Added that they can swim, the sideways flying, and the divebombing, and you might as well replace normal Wyverns altogether.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/25/2019 at 4:14 PM, Qwertymine said:

I've always like this idea, but I think it needs a few guidelines

1. Probably only spawns naturally on the Center(If it gets fixed) otherwise somewhere new on Scorched Earth(Not Rag, just Scorched).

2. They should only be able to breath fire

3. Around the size of the Bronto, if a little smaller.

4. Can use its arms to pick up creatures. All the creatures a Quetz can carry when flying, but only all the creatures an Argy can carry when walking(Ex. Dragons can carry Mammoths when flying, but drop them when they land)

5. Non-Breedable, and perhaps no saddle, but overall good stats. 

6. Around the same speed as Wyverns. Too much faster and it's ridiculous, too much slower and why even use it

7. Good at running. Maybe Unhydrated Spino speeds. Knocks over trees like the Golem.

These are just my personal vision for this kind of creature. Definitely room for change. 

Well I'd prefer if they were breedable and spawn on Ragnarok as why have a Medieval themed map if you can't have dragons to go with it as there's a mod I love most it's Called Ancient Dragons and Wyverns... I love those Dragons I just wish there were ways of customizing them more, giving them armor besides the saddle, weapons and various color fires for their elements not to mention they did nest with the wyverns and spawn naturally in the volcanic and wyvern city area not to mention they can divebomb but doing something with their arms is what I've been looking forward to seeing...like wielding an ancient sword not to mention the females had Dragon Milk for the youngsters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dragons not being able to breed just defeats the purpose of what I have asked Qwertymine as to be honest on my common interests I want small dragons like the Ancient Dragons and Wyverns mod where they had armor, saddles, various colors, various elements as that to me is what I'd love to see and it disappoints me on how you made these Guidelines yet you don't even know how the smaller dragons are even going to work until they are made in game it also disappoints me to the fact that Ragnarok doesn't even get that much love and the Center has crashed my game soo many times I had to uninstall it. Also, in All honesty, I don't like your Guidelines they just aren't right for how Dragons truly are if you downgrade them then what's the point of even putting them in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, ShadowRiff2309 said:

Dragons not being able to breed just defeats the purpose of what I have asked Qwertymine as to be honest on my common interests I want small dragons like the Ancient Dragons and Wyverns mod where they had armor, saddles, various colors, various elements as that to me is what I'd love to see and it disappoints me on how you made these Guidelines yet you don't even know how the smaller dragons are even going to work until they are made in game it also disappoints me to the fact that Ragnarok doesn't even get that much love and the Center has crashed my game soo many times I had to uninstall it. Also, in All honesty, I don't like your Guidelines they just aren't right for how Dragons truly are if you downgrade them then what's the point of even putting them in the game?

dragons aren't truly anything. they are fictional.  I think he suggested center because ragnarok already has so much on it and nobody plays anything else really.  His guidelines it would seem to me were to help with balancing them a little because you are essentially asking the dev team to put something in that you want and they aren't going to do that if it's going to turn into Managarmr 2.0. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

dragons aren't truly anything. they are fictional.  I think he suggested center because ragnarok already has so much on it and nobody plays anything else really.  His guidelines it would seem to me were to help with balancing them a little because you are essentially asking the dev team to put something in that you want and they aren't going to do that if it's going to turn into Managarmr 2.0. 

It won't as unless if they build another Medieval styled map then it just won't be the same and Dragons to me are more than just fictional! They're beings with characteristics and abilities and to my knowledge, if there were no such things as Dragons you wouldn't be seeing me saying the name because well if people create stories about them then how do you know if it's fictional? In the past, they called dinosaurs dragons but just added the crazy firebreathing for the lore so essentially dragons were actually dinosaurs that lived when the first of humanity was here as you may deny this explanation but I am right as don't believe what the scientists tell you about the millions of years ago junk when actually it was thousands of years as they're only guessing how long ago it was cause they're afraid to admit that they don't know 

Edited by ShadowRiff2309

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this suggestion...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...