Keep Folders while dino is in croypod

Knotzos

Suggestion

9 replies to this server topic

On 4/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, Knotzos said:

I think that you cant cryo items in a Dino is great, but it would be good (in my opinion) if you would keep the folders,

for example for hatch stats or something else.

I agree, drop the items like it does currently but keep the Folders. Folders have become a useful labeling tool, or like you mentioned keep track of the birth stats without an external spreadsheet.

They need this added in or add in a () inside stat display with the hatch stats inside the () would make breeders life easier as they wouldnt have to work around this and put it into dino names or have giant spreadsheets or take a picture of dinos stats just add this or the ()s to stats display with starting stats of dino.

I put my dino stats in offline notepads, but the folders I do create inside a dino, they say "Add Weight" or "add Melee" etc, they are guidelines for my tribemates who want to use my tames when I am not around. those folders go away when I cryo and uncryo. I have two similar-looking anklyos, and one I wanted to add melee, one to add weight... and I lost track because of the folder being removed after cryopodding.

This suggestion has my upvote!

Archived