Knotzos

Keep Folders while dino is in croypod

Suggestion

8 replies to this server topic

If not keeping folders then perhaps have some other way to keep breeding stats on tames would be great.  And/or the ability to see the hatch stats along with the current stats or a way to toggle between them.

• Like 1

something like that already exists as some sort of extension made by the community https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/wiki ,  althou it does not keep the folders but you are able to see the hatch stats

Edited by dabo1

Yessssss. Especially since cryopods are such a performance benefit for everyone.

(sidenote : I personally use my folders to remember what the next lvl up should be attributed to, not for breeding ; there are so many ways to use folders it should not need to be said that we need to keep them)

I put my dino stats in offline notepads, but the folders I do create inside a dino, they say "Add Weight" or "add Melee" etc, they are guidelines for my tribemates who want to use my tames when I am not around. those folders go away when I cryo and uncryo. I have two similar-looking anklyos, and one I wanted to add melee, one to add weight... and I lost track because of the folder being removed after cryopodding.

This suggestion has my upvote!

Edited by GreenRoc

They need this added in or add in a () inside stat display with the hatch stats inside the () would make breeders life easier as they wouldnt have to work around this and put it into dino names or have giant spreadsheets or take a picture of dinos stats just add this or the ()s to stats display with starting stats of dino.