Can you clone baby dinos?

serpy

12 hours ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

I dunno about cloning babies but you cant imp clones. They have 0 imp, a simple search could have netted you this info.

You must have never cloned a thing in your life, make a cloner in single player and test.

12 hours ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

I dunno about cloning babies but you cant imp clones. They have 0 imp, a simple search could have netted you this info.

You must have never cloned a thing in your life, make a cloner in single player and test.

I know they have 0% imprint I’m asking if I can clone a baby and then I’m asking if I can imprint on a baby clone and you answered none of that why did you even reply

7 hours ago, serpy said:

He replied because its a public forum and a simple google would tell you. You cant clone a baby because it isnt yours (if you clone before imprint) thus it wont let you clone it. Even if it did, theres no imprint feature on clones.....which you apparently know of but still made the post anyways?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/26/2019 at 12:08 AM, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

I did a "simple net search and it brought me here :D i would have found the info needed if there were actually helpful responses.....

can i clone my babies or not? :D

if your going to clone 15 females for breeding you don't* need imprints.

On 9/7/2019 at 11:39 PM, GrumpyBear said:

You can’t clone babies.  But an animal doesn’t have to be yours to clone it.

Thanks to the one* guy who put a straight answer :D

• 3 weeks later...

Wow what a bunch of rude replies. I came here on y'all's "simple Google search" hoping to hear from the community. Anyways, here's an example question. Raising a baby or juvenile, even an adolescent wyvern Is it possible to clone the growing tamed dino? In this case it's my own juvenile ice Valentine's event wyvern on PVE Crossplay Official having been transferred from Valguerro to Extinction. I ran this test as I am typing this. Baby wyverns would be ideal clones because they wouldn't immediately starve to death upon completion and people clone event wyverns anyways.

They can't be cloned. I tried all kinds of babies, juvs, adolescent. I tied this on a quad cloner setup all over the cloners so there's no way it couldn't have "seen" the wyvern. Tried to upload a pic of he cloners but my phone's camera wont scale down low enough in quality for the upload size lol

Anyways, Happy Arking

Archived