mobile Ancestry and Painting

DarotheWolf

I have two minor things that they have on pc but not on mobile that I would like:

1. There is no way to see the ancestry tree. I am about to get into breeding for color mutations and I would like to be able to see how many I have on each side

2. When you dye a saddle, it turns all the color. I love customized saddles for dinos, but in mobile, I can only dye the entire saddle.

i don't think that either of these would be hard to implement (but then again- I am not a developer) and would love to see them in mobile. Thank you very much if you do this and sorry for any inconvenience.

3 minutes ago, DarotheWolf said:

I have two minor things that they have on pc but not on mobile that I would like:

1. There is no way to see the ancestry tree. I am about to get into breeding for color mutations and I would like to be able to see how many I have on each side

2. When you dye a saddle, it turns all the color. I love customized saddles for dinos, but in mobile, I can only dye the entire saddle.

i don't think that either of these would be hard to implement (but then again- I am not a developer) and would love to see them in mobile. Thank you very much if you do this and sorry for any inconvenience.

Maybe add a mobile prefix or tag to your title to not get confused between the main game and the mobile game

Archived