Transfer boss tributes and element

GoatSniffer2112

Suggestion

why can’t we transfer boss heads, trophies for summoning bosses and element. I’d like to think most people feel the same when it comes to this and I don’t get why why we can’t transfer everting between servers. Nearly everyone that plays this game has multiple bases across all the Arks so it makes no sense why we can’t.

10 replies to this server topic

10 minutes ago, GoatSniffer2112 said:

why can’t we transfer boss heads, trophies for summoning bosses and element. I’d like to think most people feel the same when it comes to this and I don’t get why why we can’t transfer everting between servers. Nearly everyone that plays this game has multiple bases across all the Arks so it makes no sense why we can’t.

The reaspning for the heads and tributes is that they are keys to open the Tek door inside the volcano

Element agreed would be wonderful to transfer it

It would also be wonderful to transfer the manticore head of there is never any plans for the manticore head to be a key to a scorched earth Tek door

Perhaps ammend thread title to transfer boss tributes and element?

I get your point but the general player base breaks PvP anyway, if it wasn’t dupeing it’s meshing and/or any other exploit they can get their hands on. And it wouldn’t be to hard to chance the setting on PvP and PvE so it could have different rules for each. I personally play PvE as I physically don’t have the time for PvP, this game is time consuming enough without having to start over once a week due to power happy kids that wipe you from under the map. 

They also double up as a cosmetic item and people like to build trophy rooms to show off their accomplishments. And granted yes they are a key along with the other tribute items but you can transfer artefacts to show off so why’s it any different once you have done the tek cave your never going to do it again so I don’t really see what the issue is with it.

21 hours ago, Jdws07 said:

This would break pvp and is why you cant. In a way you can transfer element from server to server in the form of dust. This is starting to break the game with people farming dust with gotchas.

Expand, how exactly will it break the game?

And peoples can transfer gachas and gather dust on any map as is

52 minutes ago, GoatSniffer2112 said:

They also double up as a cosmetic item and people like to build trophy rooms to show off their accomplishments. And granted yes they are a key along with the other tribute items but you can transfer artefacts to show off so why’s it any different once you have done the tek cave your never going to do it again so I don’t really see what the issue is with it.

I agree with you, I love my sanctuary room and my Viking banqueting hall trophy room, I'd love to be able to transfer my manticore heads and extinction heads over to display too, even the dermis of the bosses but I understand why the dermis aren't transferable

Archived