Wyvern Saddle Slot Missing

DeHammer

We're playing on a private PVE server on Ragnarok. A while back I uploaded a wyvern as I had no real room for it. It  had a saddle slot when uploaded. I just downloaded it and the saddle slot is missing entirely. It only has the costume slot. I Googled the issue and it seems to happen to some people without any real reason or resolution mentioned.

Any ideas? 

47 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

So why is there a wyvern saddle slot showing in the picture? 

wyvern_saddle.JPG

Because you're using a mod. For problems with the mod, go and ask in the mod's support page on steam or in their discord.

Now, since i'm a nice guy i went and checked for you. Their "Bug Reports" post, which can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/895711211/133261369999910543/

They list this as a known (unfixable) issue and show a way to work around it(reboot the server to get the slot back):

Classic Wyverns and Griffons lose their saddle slot after downloading. Doesn't matter how they were downloaded: Transmitter, Obelisk, or Cryopod. Issue started with Aberration's release; caused by class priority order being changed in the core game. Any wyverns or griffons losing their saddle slot from downloading will have them returned on next server reboot. [Issue can only be properly corrected by WC. The only "fix" for this possible mod-side would be to rename wyvern inventory files to something else but that would mean players would loose all items kept in their inventories any time this mod is added or removed, and that would be a much worse bug.]

7 hours ago, shiny said:

Because you're using a mod. For problems with the mod, go and ask in the mod's support page on steam or in their discord.

Now, since i'm a nice guy i went and checked for you. Their "Bug Reports" post, which can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/895711211/133261369999910543/

They list this as a known (unfixable) issue and show a way to work around it(reboot the server to get the slot back):

Thanks Shiny. Yes, I realize its likely the mod, and I was planning to dig into it more today when I had some time. Lots of people in the community use the Classic Flyers mod, so I figured someone might have some first hand knowledge of the issue. Thanks again for doing that. 

We'll have to see what happens with the server reboot. From what I've read, its not a guaranteed fix.

Archived