pronene4

Suggestion

29 replies to this server topic

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:42 AM, GoatSniffer2112 said:

Fair one why can’t we get this across all consoles if fallout and skyrim can do it why can’t you guys

Its a different system where as those were single player experienced managed by developer to include those in the game.  I get what you are saying and all as someone who has played on PC with mods but mainly play on Xbox One X.  Its not as simple and its a huge resource hog that consoles would struggle with running not to mention to amount of space some of the mods take up.  There is other issues as well that many previous threads talk about.

While it can be done, it has to be done inhouse with WC and not on steam workshop for starters.  Its a  huge WC undertaking as well to get it to work right and we know how much the game can break already.  While I will say I support this idea of course, there is a lot of issues that need to be addressed via xbox, MS, and WC to make it work and not brick your console as well.

5 minutes ago, GoatSniffer2112 said:

Fair one why can’t we get this across all consoles if fallout and skyrim can do it why can’t you guys

Perhaps something to do with employee size? Fallout and Skyrim are made by Bethesda games studios with 400+ employees while wildcard according to linked in hires a total of 72 employees, that's not just 5.5 times smaller, that means less heads in every department, making them a quantifiably much smaller company

That's pretty much why to a lot of the big questions comparing them to other developers

WARNING

If accepted this can make ark even more addicting then ever before.

Causing loss of feeling in your lower body and bed sores.

A mod menu for console XBOX and PS4 like fallout 4 and skyrim.

Mods are perfect because it is competently run, serviced, managed, and supported by the developer of that mod.

Implementing this will make it easier for wild card to not have to worry about extra maps or content giving them more time to work on the main content while its the community that can manage community content that gets put on the console version of the game.

You want Crystal Isles, Vallamor, S+, Capitalism, and Bush People on Xbox.  Adding it to console this way will be quicker, easier, and more direct support on those maps.  Giving Wild card time to fee up staff and resources to work on Glitches, updates, meshing, nerfs, paid content, and tlcs.  The individual teams of devs that volunteer work on these mods will be the support team for those mods and nothing but those mods.

It will also help the mod creators.  If they use crowd funding to support their mod by releasing it on console will allow for a bigger market base that will bring them more supporters doubling or even tripling their support.

It will also give the chance for each personal server to be unique even more then ever before.  Giving the chance for console pve servers to create new challenges for its players and even a SET CURRENCY SYSTEM.

This will also help with DLC's like Primitive plus.  Making it just a plane old mod will help the community help upkeep the mod and not the Wild Card Devs.  Another private person or persons can take over The Centre. 

Adding a Mod Menu will not just bring mods added to the official game already back to life but create even more life for the game.  Not to mention the amount of the player base that will grow.

Imagine installing mods that completely create a new game  for you and your friends to enjoy,  new mod creators will come out of the woodwork to jump on this opportunity.

And Yes this is completely selfish. Running a xbox server with new building structures, Aliens, and Jurassic park dinos gets me way to excited............then I wake up.

SEND THIS POST TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, THAT CREEPY GUY ACROSS THE STREET AND YOUR DEAD DOG THAT DIED 4 WEEKS AGO.

PROTEST IN THE STREETS, STOP TRAFFIC, WRITE IT ON STARBUCKS CUPS, DO A WALKOUT AT YOUR WORK OR SCHOOL, RISE UP................MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD.

TELL THEM TO VOTE FOR THIS POST.  GET THEM TO SEE IT.  GET THEM TO BEG FOR IT. 

vote-1319435_1920-now-feature.thumb.jpg.57eeae837ebd5602da3886d5e145525a.jpg

I play on ps4 and I keep seeing all this "new info" from certain youtuber/youtubers, but it's all for PC, ya we get it PC is better, it started on pc blah blah blah, but it's on console and has been for awhile, we wanna experience all these cool mods too and its frustrating we cant ya we got boosted servers but it honestly gets boring after awhile.

We want some love too and if you play on console and feel the same way vote this up it needs to be seen, we want mods, we wanna play the awesome crystal isles map, we wanna experience the modded dinos,

It cant be that hard to let this happen, or let console use devkits to make mods something needs to be done and we want a part of what PC gets to experience. 

Come on console players let's make something happen here 

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Drbeetlejuice said:

why is my post/suggestion suggested by someone els?  Im confused.  I guess as long as it gets noticed.  New to posting in the forums so I dont understand how this works.

Happens sometimes when merging posts.  I did put a link at the top that links to your post.  When merging, I merge into the post with the highest votes.  And, the the system will take an older post and make it the root.

But, the idea is to get all of the similar threads into one; plus if someone voted for one thread, but not this one, they may also vote for this one if they come back.

i want to know if i can pull up the mod screen for xbox 1 ark but if i can i dont know how i can on skyrim and fallout and pc can for ark but why cant consol get mods wildcard plz hurry up instead of making new stuff plz spend more time fixing the old plz wildcard im starting to lose the connection between ma and ark i love it by all means but i would really love mods you could even let the ark community make mods for xbox players plz wildcard im losing faith in you

On 4/25/2019 at 6:51 AM, Lowly said:

Perhaps something to do with employee size? Fallout and Skyrim are made by Bethesda games studios with 400+ employees while wildcard according to linked in hires a total of 72 employees, that's not just 5.5 times smaller, that means less heads in every department, making them a quantifiably much smaller company

That's pretty much why to a lot of the big questions comparing them to other developers

That being put in mind they could out source it to the mod program and trickle it into the base game as an add on like the center and rag maybe.

On 4/24/2019 at 10:22 PM, Xitsfizzx said:

I play on ps4 and I keep seeing all this "new info" from certain youtuber/youtubers, but it's all for PC, ya we get it PC is better, it started on pc blah blah blah, but it's on console and has been for awhile, we wanna experience all these cool mods too and its frustrating we cant ya we got boosted servers but it honestly gets boring after awhile.

We want some love too and if you play on console and feel the same way vote this up it needs to be seen, we want mods, we wanna play the awesome crystal isles map, we wanna experience the modded dinos,

It cant be that hard to let this happen, or let console use devkits to make mods something needs to be done and we want a part of what PC gets to experience. 

Come on console players let's make something happen here 

Yes we need this badly

Archived