Tek Incubator

Mako1619

Suggestion

I always stress over making sure that I have ac units set up properly to hatch eggs. This may not be a problem for many people but I still think that others may enjoy this idea. Have a tek incubator where a player can just place an egg in the incubator and it will provide the perfect temperature needed for the egg. Maybe have something similar but for raising babies that could feed babies before they were big enough to eat from feeding troughs . At the very least it would be a cool way to have your eggs organized and not just sitting on the ground.

4 replies to this server topic

As Kodking194 said there is something like that in S+, but it could easily be added to the game as a tek item. They could make it extinction items after the Titans since the never really added any new tek items. There could be restrictions placed on the incubator to stop them being OP, make them only able to do one egg at a time so if you want to do multiple eggs you need to make more, need a tek generator and element in them to run, cost similar to a cryofridge.   

AS for something to raise babies, maybe have it that you need to have everything they eat to get the imprint, e.g. wyvern milk for wyvern (makes wyvern milk last longer), nameless venom (lasts longer), needs all kibble inside it to imprint. Runs of tek generator and element, if you don't have the kibble it needs it won't imprint/or stops imprinting.

Archived