rule of conduct max dinos

Avaraxius

Suggestion

- add a warning when a player has to much of "easy" tames. this  could be red light flashing whole time or a big text on screen or log.

- hard cap easy tames on their max permited. (ad counter maybe aswel)

- communicate with tribes before engaging wipe

-  give warning before "wipe" > official warning > wipe the dinos that are not allowed to have alot > wipe all dinos > as last option wipe tribe. 

- communicate

4 replies to this server topic

8 minutes ago, Avaraxius said:

- add a warning when a player has to much of "easy" tames. this  could be red light flashing whole time or a big text on screen or log.

- hard cap easy tames on their max permited. (ad counter maybe aswel)

- communicate with tribes before engaging wipe

-  give warning before "wipe" > official warning > wipe the dinos that are not allowed to have alot > wipe all dinos > as last option wipe tribe. 

- communicate

Not sure if I agree with this, what do you consider an easy tame?

What if that person just likes that one type of Dino, say they have a 6 year old that loves hyaenas or a 13 year old with some form of autism that loves horses and all the pretty colours, and playing ark soothes that person or creates a bonding experience for the parent and child?

Your going to punish these guys for trying to bond over a videogame, not cool

Edit in

I've come across these 2 scenarios and a few more differing ones so I know there are people out there like this

On 4/24/2019 at 6:10 PM, Avaraxius said:

If they spent the time to implement a counting system by dino types then instead of a warning, they could just make a hard cap.

Archived