WhodeyNATI

Not being able to join any Official servers

this is a quick temp fix, but so dam annoying. log into the ark on another PSN account, log back and rejoin works fine for about one  hour, then retry again. Not sure why this works and why this happens, problem is that its effecting a very low play base so wild card has put this to the bottom of there list.

Posted (edited)

I play on ps4 and every time I try to enter the server it says joining but it doesn’t till a server connection error appears. Please ark fix this. My internet connection is perfect and all other online games run perfectly. Yesterday I was able to get in for 1 hour only to getting disconnected while looking for reaper queens twice and since the second time that it happened I haven’t been able to play anymore.

15A3A446-8B5A-42C3-90FD-859F8F6EE0A0.jpeg

BBA1C40C-E399-4E21-8F62-652B00771C2E.jpeg

Edited by C0nan

On 4/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, C0nan said:

I play on ps4 and every time I try to enter the server it says joining but it doesn’t till a server connection error appears. Please ark fix this. My internet connection is perfect and all other online games run perfectly. Yesterday I was able to get in for 1 hour only to getting disconnected while looking for reaper queens twice and since the second time that it happened I haven’t been able to play anymore.

15A3A446-8B5A-42C3-90FD-859F8F6EE0A0.jpeg

BBA1C40C-E399-4E21-8F62-652B00771C2E.jpeg

If you'd bothered to search or even just read the forum before posting you'd see that many others have this issue. So no you're not the only one.