Upgrade Flyer Speed as single player setting

ColeyMoleyVlays

Suggestion

4 replies to this server topic

I know that this has been a topic for a long time amongst the Ark community, but I feel like I need to bring it up again. I play on the Xbox so there isn’t any way for me to download mods of any sort. Since I am unable to do so, I can’t get any of the mods like classic flyers. Is there a possibility that flyer speeds could be added back as an in-game setting?

i loath classic fliers mod. it takes the little balance that wc's done and throws it back out the window. why don't you pve guys understand that the "E" factor in that function doesn't really oppose a threat. wildlife is easy and i for one can't take enjoyment out of that. 

and who in their right mind thought a ptera is suitable for metal runs? are you for real? doesn't it bother you that, with classic fliers, you could cross the island in 2min? the whole purpose of this change was for you "wussies" to get rid of your fliers and blow off the dust that your land dinos had collected. dinos that actually have mass and can carry it. but no, obstacles and aggressive dinos...blah blah blah

so don't come name calling when you're on the weaker side. you can have your toggle for single player if you want. i don't care. play it with your kids. i on the other side am pushing for diminishing returns which would then re-open flier speed lvling, but would soft-cap it from being too op. remember, i am right, you are bob 

:P 

Archived