Make Official NoTame Great Again!!!

Kojak747

Suggestion

You put in Official NoTekNoTame servers back in early 2017. They were great because u advertised them and took care of the servers. They had 3x rates, low lv dinos, and 2 of each map in a cluster with the maps having 120 player gaps. The PvP was great and the servers were always full. After Legacy the new servers were neglected and didn’t have boosted rates or things it previously had. 

Bring back the boosted rates rates and low level dinos for NoTame. 

4 replies to this server topic

On 4/30/2019 at 10:23 AM, DrStahl said:

I played since Day one on the Legacy NoTame Server EU-TheCenter, i can tell you why it went extinct. First of all, since you are not able to tame, alot of players use rafts, but they often get destroyed by leeds, which leads to frustration and quitting. Secondly, the 100 Turret limit cap is just ridiculous for NoTame Servers, becaue you must have way more plant x to prevent raiding or at leat mke it hard for your enemys. Back then, we had 800+ plant x turrets nd our base on the highest spot of the map, and it was hard to raid us, but people still tried to and to be honest if there were more people in the attacking partie we woud be defeated. So you see that the turret limit is just too low (tbh i didnt play notame since the turretcap was introduced, so i just assume it affects notame aswell). The last point i´d like to refer to is, that you cant harvest plant x seeds on abberation or extinction since you cant tame stegos or trikes, which makes these maps unnecessary and not attractive to players. If WC wants to revive these servers, they should increase the server capacity back to 120 and add ALL maps + make it able to collect seeds everywhere. Every other change it desperatly needs i already mentioned.

Yes you could harvest X seeds on aberration without a tame, was able to pick about 20 an hour from the cattails in the small swamp. 

You only had 800+ lol. We had over 6000+ on the island, I never want to jump on a mortar and pestle ever again ?.

I played since Day one on the Legacy NoTame Server EU-TheCenter, i can tell you why it went extinct. First of all, since you are not able to tame, alot of players use rafts, but they often get destroyed by leeds, which leads to frustration and quitting. Secondly, the 100 Turret limit cap is just ridiculous for NoTame Servers, becaue you must have way more plant x to prevent raiding or at leat mke it hard for your enemys. Back then, we had 800+ plant x turrets nd our base on the highest spot of the map, and it was hard to raid us, but people still tried to and to be honest if there were more people in the attacking partie we woud be defeated. So you see that the turret limit is just too low (tbh i didnt play notame since the turretcap was introduced, so i just assume it affects notame aswell). The last point i´d like to refer to is, that you cant harvest plant x seeds on abberation or extinction since you cant tame stegos or trikes, which makes these maps unnecessary and not attractive to players. If WC wants to revive these servers, they should increase the server capacity back to 120 and add ALL maps + make it able to collect seeds everywhere. Every other change it desperatly needs i already mentioned.

Archived