Dino TLC and Map TLC

XxTIBBRxX

Suggestion

I'm gonna be honest here, as much as I love this game, some of the creatures in the game look either really old or really stupid *cough cough* aquatics *cough cough* and certain areas of some of the maps are..... well..... sloppily done. Like how in certain areas of the map, you can throw an item on the ground and it will fall into the void, which is a major problem for when my friends and I play because we don't like having to use admin commands to have to go through the world to attempt to get our stuff back. I've also lost one of my best dinos in a cave due to the sloppy meshing (my Bary was in the Lava cave on the Island and when I hopped off to grab the artifact and he bolted into the lava and ran through the wall to search for fish. When I tried to get him back out, the walls would not allow me to get to him and he died from the lava damage). You could possibly re-mesh certain parts of the map like how you did with the Volcano's original look when you put the glowy ring around the area where the Volcano would open up and destroy bases. You could also use this to make the game seem more realistic, instead of having one area where you're dying of Hyperthermia then 3 steps away it's Hypothermia or use it to blend certain parts of the map to look like the biome is changing. I know that the Dino TLC is definitely a minor inconvenience to the game compared to the map design, but my friends and I always look forward to seeing new dinos in-game and TLC patches for old dinos to have new purposes. I really feel like it will be a great way to reignite some people's passions to play the game with these changes.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived