Fertilizer in Dedicated Storage

michaelgrizzly

Suggestion

9 replies to this server topic

1 hour ago, DazzSHADOWS said:

The reason for this is fertilizer has a 'durability' and anything with a spoil timer/durability/variable stats cant be used in a tek storage.
As a side not DO NOT PLACE ANY GACHA CRYSTALS IN TEK STORAGE as it will break them I tried it with poly crystals and it gave me nothing back from the ones I pulled out....RIP lol.

Damn rip, good to know.

2 minutes ago, PreshusRoze said:

Gacha Crystals were never meant to be in tek dedicated storage (according to some post I saw a long while back) - and with good reason.
The Gacha Crystal only says "Gacha Crystal". There is nothing in it's description to tell you what in the hell is in them. It's like removing all the labels from your canned goods and then having 'roulette supper': You don't know what you will be opening. Could be dogfood - could be creamed corn. lol

But you do have to admit: The tek dedicated storage DID give you back exactly what you put into it: a Gacha Crystal. lol

Your totally right lol just wanted to make sure I mentioned it as I put a few 100 crystals in a box just after it was added and a few days later I pulled some out and...........Rip lol

Yeah, I hear ya on that Dazz. Warnings are good!
Hubs tried with one and popped it back out to find out "nope". So we, thankfully, did not lose out like so many. I remember the thread about the gacha/tek issue started with someone that had transferred several full vault's worth into a dedicated storage and then pulled some out later to make things, only to find out all were empty. That loss hurt me and it wasn't even ours.

The reason for this is fertilizer has a 'durability' and anything with a spoil timer/durability/variable stats cant be used in a tek storage.
As a side not DO NOT PLACE ANY GACHA CRYSTALS IN TEK STORAGE as it will break them I tried it with poly crystals and it gave me nothing back from the ones I pulled out....RIP lol.

17 minutes ago, DazzSHADOWS said:

Gacha Crystals were never meant to be in tek dedicated storage (according to some post I saw a long while back) - and with good reason.
The Gacha Crystal only says "Gacha Crystal". There is nothing in it's description to tell you what in the hell is in them. It's like removing all the labels from your canned goods and then having 'roulette supper': You don't know what you will be opening. Could be dogfood - could be creamed corn. lol

But you do have to admit: The tek dedicated storage DID give you back exactly what you put into it: a Gacha Crystal. lol

Archived