Titan Meta

NotAHuman123

Suggestion

The current meta for griefing on official pvp is to drop all 3 titans on a server; Ice, Forest and Desert. This is incredibly hard to defend from if the opposing tribe slot caps the server too as you're outnumbered and essentially outpowered. These 3 titans if used correctly can destroy hundreds of hours of work within an hour if that and only take a couple hours to tame max.

My suggestion to counter this meta and give the defending tribes a chance is to allow only one titan on the map at once for example, if a tribe were to download a desert titan onto the server you wouldn't be able to download another titan at the same time. Once the desert titan has been killed the desert titan will go on a 6-8 hour cooldown in which it cannot be downloaded. However, either the Ice titan and Forest titan can be downloaded in this time and once that dies, visa versa.

I believe that this would change the titan meta for the better as at the current state is very hard to counter. This would mean that tribes need to strategize their usage of the titan whether it be used as a dps or support role. A lot of people currently want titans to be removed from the game entirely but I think this is a great way to keep them in as you have invested the time into making them and they bring change to the meta in general.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived