Grow Mushrooms and Cactus Sap in crops plots

DFritz

Suggestion

25 replies to this server topic

On 8/12/2019 at 5:22 AM, DuncanMacleod08 said:

Agree we need a farming tlc would love to see new plants added and existing ones be growable

plants that need a grow option

rare flowers

rare mushrooms 

cactus sap

new berry plant models show berries on plants in color of berries that are grown..

new plants I would like to see added for player made food variety

tomatoes

Bell Pepper

Prickly Pears

Tea leaves

Coffee Beans

Onions

wheat

Strawberry 

Harvestable items be nice to see 

coconuts from trees on beaches that look like it should have them - hydration and good hunger option.

new meat

shell fish off crabs and trilobite and eurytepids

raw pork off daedons

raw poultry from dodos, pelgornis argy etc..

raw mystery meat from mythical creatures...

As good as the additional items sound it would be very confusing, plus the amount of work to institute these crop changes would be immense, I would believe. Would love to see crop plots for mushrooms, rare flowers, and cacti though. harvestable crops do need a TLC, sooner rather than later!

On 4/24/2019 at 6:39 PM, Lowly said:

Several topics for this, personalyl I'd love to see a super thread for a crop overhaul that includes

all mushrooms

Rare flowers

Cactus sap

Some kind of silk unless they add it to lymantria

Different plant model for each berry in a plot

And other crop advancements

really cool idea so we can get some more decoration options on official PvE server

If it is possible to code, would be cool if cactus crop plots specifically shouldn't be watered, like if it was watered it would take damage or drastically increase the rate of decay, or maybe used water at a significantly reduced rate to the point that watering it by hand once or twice a week was all that was needed.  That might be too much specific stuff to code just for one crop, so it might not be worth the effort however.

On 4/24/2019 at 12:39 PM, Lowly said:

Several topics for this, personalyl I'd love to see a super thread for a crop overhaul that includes

all mushrooms

Rare flowers

Cactus sap

Completely agree, crop plots have been neglected with updates for quite a while. A lot of people dont even bother with them anymore. Updates and new crops would bring back the glory of having a BA greenhouse to show off!

Agree we need a farming tlc would love to see new plants added and existing ones be growable

plants that need a grow option

rare flowers

rare mushrooms 

cactus sap

new berry plant models show berries on plants in color of berries that are grown..

new plants I would like to see added for player made food variety

tomatoes

Bell Pepper

Prickly Pears

Tea leaves

Coffee Beans

Onions

wheat

Strawberry 

Harvestable items be nice to see 

coconuts from trees on beaches that look like it should have them - hydration and good hunger option.

new meat

shell fish off crabs and trilobite and eurytepids

raw pork off daedons

raw poultry from dodos, pelgornis argy etc..

raw mystery meat from mythical creatures...

On 4/24/2019 at 10:39 AM, Lowly said:

all mushrooms

Rare flowers

Cactus sap

Is a great idea.  Would like to see cosmetic upgrades for the planters too, maybe stone/metal/tek versions

I would like this too. Especially if it was done using a advanced version of the greenhouse called the biodome where it's a green house with climate control. For cactus low humidity high temperature. For rare flowers low temperature high humidity. For rare mushrooms high humidity warm moderate temperature. For silk they could make it to where spiders produce silk (it would give a much needed buff to the spider which is on every map I think).

On 9/9/2019 at 2:17 PM, Pavulon said:

Yes and upgradable planters.  Tek planters, would pull humidity from the atmosphere. Keep the berries fruit fresh long to reduce spoilage. They could also hold more pellets (fertilizer).
Maybe they could even act as a better/bigger/faster composter.

I'm a little surprised they haven't added Tek plots or a Tek compost.  

Archived