An idea for new large theropods

Bbuuuck

Suggestion

I'd love to see more big carnivores added to the game ,and i don't think i'm the only one. Of course giving them unique ability's is gonna be hardest to come up with

But here are a few suggestions for new large carnivores

-ceratosaurus

-acrocanthosaurus

-saurophaganax

-charcaradontosaurus

-majungosaurus

-metricantosaurus

My second idea is Hybrids!,like an tek structure,where you would need 2 dinosaurs in a cryopod,put them in the "hybrid station" and fuse them together

Now you can just start of with a few basic hybrids,and add more in the future but this seems very cool and could change both PvE and PvP

2 replies to this server topic

2 hours ago, Bbuuuck said:

-acrocanthosaurus

-saurophaganax

-charcaradontosaurus

Have personally wanted these guys for a while

2 hours ago, Bbuuuck said:

My second idea is Hybrids!,like an tek structure,where you would need 2 dinosaurs in a cryopod,put them in the "hybrid station" and fuse them together

Now you can just start of with a few basic hybrids,and add more in the future but this seems very cool and could change both PvE and PvP

The problem with a hybrid system is determining where it stops. Most people want crazy Mosa-Rexes and stuff, but that territory is where it becomes unbalanced. The creatures would need a LOT of work and balance factors. It isn't as simple as slapping a Diplo and Bronto together and calling it good.

On 4/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, Qwertymine said:

Have personally wanted these guys for a while

The problem with a hybrid system is determining where it stops. Most people want crazy Mosa-Rexes and stuff, but that territory is where it becomes unbalanced. The creatures would need a LOT of work and balance factors. It isn't as simple as slapping a Diplo and Bronto together and calling it good.

Well,that's what i meant with start of witg a few simple things,as say mixing a rex with a spino etc such simple stuff,and continue on in the future,but yeah it would take a lot of work,but it would be great to even see a mod that has this and that gets love from it's creator

Archived