pve Disable structure placement collision

Lowly

Suggestion

Disable structure placement collision, allows for structures to be placed half way through the floor and landscape, makes building based on gradual sloped land easier and those homestead fence supports are almost entirely useless when structure collision is enabled on official servers

Tagged in Xbox as in not sure if other official servers have collision disabled or not

4 replies to this server topic

1 minute ago, Lowly said:

Disable structure placement collision, allows for structures to be placed half way through the floor and landscape, makes building based on gradual sloped land easier and those homestead fence supports are almost entirely useless when structure collision is enabled on official servers

Tagged in Xbox as in not sure if other official servers have collision disabled or not

It won’t be implemented on official because it’s open to exploits.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Lowly said:

Also was under the impression it was disabled on Steam official as I see lots of YouTube build guides that have I'd delisabled and say you can build this on official no mods

Official Xbox and Steam servers have the exact same settings. You got click-baited.

2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Official Xbox and Steam servers have the exact same settings. You got click-baited.

Didn't really get click baited as I enjoy watch what people can build and then taking what I see and making it work on servers that have collision enabled

And given that most of the time you need to read the description to see if they are running mods or vanilla or custom settings, still didn't get clickered nor baited

Archived