Single map clusters

Bilhaartje

Suggestion

First of all, this is intended as an idea to enable players who love ark, but don't want to play due to imbalance, to play again.

The idea is simple but effective. 

Single map clusters. In other words: a cluster of 5-10 servers of 1 map only. And this for every map. So a cluster for the island, cluster for abberation, extinction and so on. 

Why? Because pvp is a bit broken. And it has been broken for quite a while and i know a lot of people who were forced to quit because of this. It is just true that, for example, a regular the island player stands no chance at bigger tribes with wyverns, mana's etcetera. Especially the mana is just too broken, no matter how often it is nerved. Every server i play on this has been a problem for me and other players who want to play the game fair and square. And the single map cluster is a great solution that will have a lot of players wanting to play it. And wanting to return to playing ark. If you want the best pvp, you can play the island. If you want to use the overpowered DLC items and dino's you play extinction/scorched. Everyone can play how they want, and on every server the pvp is fair. 

Ps.

Sorry for the bad english, it is not my main language.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived