qol Add show range for troughs (Tek and normal)

Lowly

Suggestion

• Answers 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

73 replies to this server topic

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:59 AM, Sl8erj said:

Mav i have already added similar to this on the thread ( first page about 4 up votes)  , this would be a great quality of life enhancement. 

it would be nice to get some feedback from the DEV team to see their thoughts on these and other  game suggestions. 

Awesome, yes it would be great! I'll vote yours!

I would love this. Also it would be nice like someone mentioned if the icons were reworked. Maybe a grey icon if the Dino is not able to get food from a trough but is in range of one (like a meat eater in range of a berry filled trough could be grey to show he’s in range but there is no food available)

i also second the idea for being able to control who eats from a trough 

On 5/7/2019 at 11:58 AM, PreshusRoze said:

I LOVE this idea!
I also like the idea of an electrically powered trough that is mid-range of the standard (60 slots) and tek troughs (100 slots & much slower decay rate when powered).
So create a refrigerated metal one that holds 80 slots, powered by a regular generator or wind turbine, and it's decay rate is slightly slower than the standard troughs but slightly faster than tek troughs.

This is a good idea although a Tek trough has the same spoil timer as a regular fridge (100x)  at the moment so a refrigerated trough would need to have less then a fridge but more then a hyaeana and meatpack with salt (16x) to make it a viable option. I feel anything less then 60x would rarely be utilised other then by tribes progressing towards endgame, but then that type of player would probably take 32x spoil time over regular troughs

9 hours ago, Mavrick88 said:

Piggy backing on your idea plus my thread! A combo of both would be awesome. If they can't show the range, I think my suggestion still helps yours out as well. Plus I did vote for yours, good idea!

Mav i have already added similar to this on the thread ( first page about 4 up votes)  , this would be a great quality of life enhancement. 

it would be nice to get some feedback from the DEV team to see their thoughts on these and other  game suggestions. 

Archived