Transmitters to summon bosses

Suggestion

• Answers 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Hi, It would be nice if tek transmitters could be used to summon bosses (like they did in the beginning). Obelisks would be less crowded by parked dinos (mostly rexes). Sincerely,

Enable Boss Fights using Transmitter [PVE] @Cedric For too long now, PVE server obelisk platforms have been parking lots for multiple tribes and random players.  There is a simple soluti

How does a drop calculate what goes into a boss fight?  They would just be applying the drop logic to the transmitter.  It is up to the player to know how close they need to be/how far they need to ke

63 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, captyarrr said:

On our PvE legacy server Obs are being blocked for months bij lvl 5 gigas by tribe with only 2 blocks as a name. No bossfights for us, how much we want to, no responses from Team Wildcard.

Please make this able by using the teleporter.

There is no support available for Legacy servers. That's why there has been no response.

I think this would make the game alot easier, but also i feel you should get it as an option once you have beaten the boss, so that way you have to at least once go to is OB (which is a fun task with in its self) Im not sure which boss gives you the Tek transmitter, but for me based on if the transmitter to fight bosses was an option i would want it once ive beaten the dragon. As an reward to be able to then stay at the base and to farm element, and to then try different armies, with out having to take them back and forth.

That would be great, if the transmitter can summon boss, what is activated. For example. You unlocked the transmitter, from the ragnarok arena. So you can go to ragnarok arena your own transmitter. If you want to summon any other boss on your own transmitter, you need to kill that. Center arena, island bosses, rockwell, overseer, e.t.c.

There is zero reason not to do this on pvp as well. You could just pick up an allo and drop it in the base and let the allo kill everything. You could pick it up and drop it in the ocean. There’s a thousand ways to kill a dino without it looking like you did it. Heck you can knock it unconscious and feed it a special cake(one guy I knew that did it made it lose 1k heath a cake. He’d just knock out someone’s tame and then Pump it until it’s dead. Going around and gathering all of the artifacts and items to start a boss fight takes way more time than any of these. 

Guest GlassCannon2020

Agree we need some way to teleport to boss arena, what about a new structure like a summoning platform or like what others suggest, just turn the option back on the transmitter like it used to be. 

Might be a bit of an inconvenience if we were to wipe those dinos ourselves by going gamma naked so their dinos go with u and then re logging, not sure if it would even work tbh.

I have asked players before to remove dinos so we can do the boss and they were even online, we just get ignorance from them.  WC for the love, please do something

Edited by GlassCannon2020
Typo