Transmitters to summon bosses

smlarf

Suggestion

• Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

66 replies to this server topic

1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

It would be more incentive to get to tek and more convention to farm element.

Not really. Rules take forever to be enforced with tickets. And what would the punishment be. Ban? Dev wipe? Death of those dinos?

How can you get to tek if you cannot do bosses because your obe is plagued of tames. The root cause of the problem is that some people abuse, well, forbid that, dont try to circunvent the problem.

Also that nowadays nobody does a lot of farming of element outside of extinction. Just to have some spare for tek gen and so, but the real element farming comes from element veins on extinction: no artifact/trophy requirements, much more element/time invested.... 

Well, I dont know when was the last time you submitted a ticked, because in my experience I can say those tickets managed by enforcement team are resolved pretty fast.

Yes, death of those dinos.

4 minutes ago, arkark said:

How can you get to tek if you cannot do bosses because your obe is plagued of tames

There is always the beacons, which would be ok to start. But not a longterm solution.

Its better overall for the game if the devs find solutions to issues like this with game mechanics other than rules that take time to enforce after an infraction.

I can't see them getting rid of this because people were killing each other's dinosaurs in pvp cause that's kinda the point of pvp, oh no they killed my dinos using the transmitter. It would be nice because they are more or less useless, great for aberration and quick raids pre cryo but other than that?

It was more likely removed because pve players were abusing it. 

3 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

There is always the beacons, which would be ok to start. But not a longterm solution.

Its better overall for the game if the devs find solutions to issues like this with game mechanics other than rules that take time to enforce after an infraction.

Well, beacons are imho for more experienced people. I use beacon when I do rockwell for instance. However for ppl not much experienced the beacons expire fast, the range of the teleport cannot be estimated until you activate it and then is just 20 secs, the terrain is not plain which makes collisions with players and dinos easier (leading to ppl not teleporting to boss arena) and you cannot move a pack of dinos from beacon to beacon.

More strict rules for placing tames in obelisk + bosses from transmitter would be ok for me.
But if only the transmitter I refer to my first post.

I have read there were arguments against this at some point for PVP, however for the sake of PVE, I think it is an excellent idea. I too have seen the massive dino count being stored directly near or on the obelisks as your images show. In some cases it has made the area very laggy and hard to maneuver around.

If not enabled when PVE gameplay is selected, then it would be a nice option or code line to have that could be turned off or on by the host. 

Yes i think the transmitter on official should be the same as the S+ one in that respect, making it an obelisk will make life much easier for larger tribes who have earned the transmitter. Don't get me wrong i frequently use the transmitter on every map especially aberration and being able to upload is incredibly helpful but on The Island, Ragnarok, The Center and Scorched earth there are always either dinosaurs or structures on the platform preventing our and other tribes dinos from entering the arena with more rexes because in boss battles such as the dragon every rex counts! The amount of times i have entered the Alpha Manticore boss battle and someone has left 2-3 jerboas and a couple other things on the platform meaning we are low on dinos and old mate who left it there is going to lose his dinos. The transmitter will help this problem

That would be great, if the transmitter can summon boss, what is activated. For example. You unlocked the transmitter, from the ragnarok arena. So you can go to ragnarok arena your own transmitter. If you want to summon any other boss on your own transmitter, you need to kill that. Center arena, island bosses, rockwell, overseer, e.t.c.

I think this would make the game alot easier, but also i feel you should get it as an option once you have beaten the boss, so that way you have to at least once go to is OB (which is a fun task with in its self) Im not sure which boss gives you the Tek transmitter, but for me based on if the transmitter to fight bosses was an option i would want it once ive beaten the dragon. As an reward to be able to then stay at the base and to farm element, and to then try different armies, with out having to take them back and forth.

Archived