Sign in to follow this  
TemperanceXIV

More furniture and such!

Suggestion

There needs to be more clutter for bases/houses. Like more/better beds, more tables like round tables or long tables with a colorable decorative tablecloth, better chairs/benches/thrones, chandeliers and other lighting, more different storage spaces such as shelves/counters/baskets/end tables/larders or a pantry, and more decor like paintings, rugs, and drapes.

If you wanted overkill maybe even some tiny knickknacks like plates, cups, bowls, candles or lanterns, papers and a quill in ink, and decorative crafting components or consumables. All that fun stuff lol

Without primitive plus the buildings are too empty, even primitive plus can suffer from this in the fact of reusing the same few clutter items like storage boxes and barrels in every empty spot becomes too repetitive. 

I'd also love to see an option for crafting a full empty building, it might not work well with the rest of the crafting system but it would save a lot of lag on console. Anytime I've played so much as building a full base would lag like crazy anytime I got near it.

That's all my two cents as a player who comes back every couple of months and ends up trying to build towns all over the map in an empty server just to make it pretty lol

• Like 1

2 replies to this server topic

Yes to all of this, and I'll add that some tiers are lacking dreadfully compared to others.

The more you progress, the less you have options to decorate your base as if you were actually spending time in it, which is weird because that's when you have more mats to spare and are doing long activities inside, like breeding ! Everything becomes so functional... no wonder most RPers completely ignore the sci-fi aspect of the game. The other day I was building in metal and, well, let's just say that in a bright shiny palace of metal, sitting on a wooden chair at a wooden table looks a bit silly. I can't imagine what it'd be like if I built in tek.

• Like 1