Tlc Ideas for ark's creatures and general idea for creatures

danlillis

Suggestion

A vast majority of creatures can use some form of tlc i thought of every creature how it can get boosted or better then what it currently is and how even know the Kibble rework/cryopod system made it so players would need less dinos and need less egg farms basicly and it was to counteract and improve game performance but now we got these and the fridges wich are mighty handy what about the rest of the dinos that could use a tlc boost to boot? so anyways i think majority if not almost all  creatures could use some sort of tlc in a matter of speaking...

Achatina- i think sweet cakes tameing them is good but i think the only thing this needs to be changed is the whole it only eats sweet cakes thing when tamed sure it makes the cakes very usefull and it would lower the need for sweet cakes but sweet cakes are still very helpfull for herbivores for healing damage so it wouldn't limit the cakes too much if the snails can instead eat berrys when tamed vs just only eating sweet cakes i still agree this thing can still be tamed with them something like the oviraptor but still the cake thing i feel kinda needs to be removed and replaced with berrys for tamed achatina's and the other possible but not rlly important thing it can use is being able to be breedable but thats not rlly important as much as what i feel about the berry thing.

Allosaurus- i think the allo is fine where it is tbh....

Ammonite-same as allo except i think it would be cool if the bile can be used in medicine idk what kind of medicine maybe something that works on players and creatures as far as healing?

anglerfish-tbh the boost it had to gather silca pearls i think was rlly helpfull for it so its fine with the allo 

Anklyosaurus-ah one of my favorite kinds of dinos and one i feel defintly needs a tlc modelwise perhaps and ablite i think it can look better then what it looks right now i dont say remove the spikes and all like some people would think i think its fine as it is but just a model quality boost i think it needs something at par like the rex and spino i also feel as far as ablites goes it should be able to counterattack the same way kentro's can deflect damage because in the dossier it kinda stats it another thing is being hit by that clubed tail and not give a debuff of broken legs atleast i think it should be able to do that cause inrl anklyo's had rlly dense tails sure ark's anklyo is combat lacking and that its main purpose is a miner but seriously i think it needs to be more combat improved cause ankys weren't pushovers and for a evolved anky or mutated anky ect: should of been defintly more harsher then a normal anky... also anky should be able to auto mine rocks like the doedicurus can...

Araneo- I was thinking recently after reading its dossier again... and it mentions it spits poison like a spider and throws webbing like a bola spider thing is... i do agree it should be able to wall climb and i do think it should actualy spit venom perhaps "torpor venom" to knock out prey with weak damage and good torpor giveing at a some raidus similar to say its webb throwing like what the dossier mentions also it would be rlly nice if we could breed them.

Archa-Well despite the dossier saying they dont do damage.... and arn't fighters and even if they arn't good fighters they actualy can fight.... they peck at players if u use rare flowers if ur in the redwoods but yet tamed ones can't.... so i disagree on the whole not being able to fight thing but thats about it inless u can make it so that it is a shoulder mount that u can use as a parachute like right now but also be able to have a insect killer ablite doing more damage to ants and dragonflys and i would say spiders and scorpions but i feel cause of how small it is compared to them it probably would be the meal and not the spiders/scorpions so at the very least a damage boost vs dragonflys and ants.

Argent-Argent is love argent is fine~! ❤️ thanks wildcard~

Arthro-Centipede- pretty much already sitting nicely and firmly on the ground i feel as if they should be breedable because insects are underpowered in this game vs all the dinos/lizards and mammals ect that are breedable and i think little baby insects would be adorable just as everything else is.

Bary-i feel the only thing this thing needs... is a claw attack tbh and i am fine he can get fryed by jellyfish as a weakness so thats about it for this guy i can say perhaps a wide range claw attack or that it hits 2 times but is weaker then the bite 

Basilo- is totaly fine nothing to say about them that needs improvements

Beezel- i defintly wonder why if this thing is sooo good at getting cementing paste that it doesn't get boosted by melee damage?... another thing is why only ants and dragonflys when this creature could take on and eat spiders and scorpions and get paste from them and centipedes... and dungbeetles since they are insects as well perhaps it can also get a damage boost agasnt them.

Bronto- all i can say is give it a double stomp like the titano and perhaps back kicks for behind attackers to help it out perhaps the stomp attack can damage stone structures very effectively

carbonemys-in the dossier it stats it can withdrawl in its shell so make it happen so it can be more like doedi's more potected when low on health also a model boost would be nice

Carno-i defintly think carno deserves a model boost and ablite boost for ablites i say give it a bleed effect since in the dossier it stats it can   eviscerate larger prey even know other people feel they dont do that inrl this is a game and the carno needs to become more usefull not just for early to mid game it would put it near allos but allos have pack buff and carnos dont besides its headbutt attacks should do sliceing and i also feel it could make use of a charge attack like triceratops can for boosted damage maybe applying the bleed effect with the charge on impact?

CastoridesBeavers-dont have anything to say for them as of right now...

Chalico-curious as to why they dont collect fiber and megatheriums and therinzo's can? they do have claw/hands?... perhaps add to it 

Jellyfish-These are the bane and joy of everyone's existience.... perhaps if tameable and set to very high aggression then can be the bane of all other players existience similar to a liveing water mine as they are in the wild other then that no i dont think they need to be tameable and no i dont think they need any improvements i am quiet fine with it etheir way.

Coel-its a fish....... thats it just a fish that i am gonna smack u with... Lol...  again its fine.

Compy- improved compy boost to about 30 compys so then the horde's power can truely shine.... other then that this creature ingame is very unremarkable perhaps the compy boost gives a speed and damage boost so they can actualy caught up to players that have 105% movement speed.

Daeodon-i've used these before and quiet frankly the healing they do isn't much maybe the more hp the pig has the more hp it heals cause right now food stat i feels just makes it it can use the healing ablite longer so that way players would have to balence hp and food stat on this thing food stat for longer healing and hp for more hp healed depending on how much hp a pig has...

Dilos- spitters are a bane on beginners existience and AFKers lol... i think for such a small and basicly pack hunter they can get a pack buff in a pack of 6 sorta like compys and raptors but more being weaker then raptors but stronger then compys so inbetween the both of them. stronger then compy with less of a pack while compy has a bigger pack with less damage and raptors being less of a pack then compys and same as a pack of dilos but stronger.

Dimetrodon-if this thing was bigger then totaly rideable but knowing the way its head and sail are i am fine with it being as it is however i do suggest adding it to scorched earth expanison because inrl dimetrodon lived in a sandy  hot climate anyways and scorched earth would be perfect for it especialy helpfull for incubateing eggs in the heat and not needing air conditioners. as much.

Dimorphodons- could add them to scorched earth aswell near water sources 

diplocaulus-boosted damage vs Eryptids underneath the ocean? was thinking ammonites aswell and a weight debuff boost for the items it gathers from them? perhaps give it a armor rateing or a saddle slot  Edit: I also think it should have rider weaponry cause it has low damage and the rider can more so take care of it with fireing a crossbow/harpoon gun 

Diplodocus-i can understand wild ones not defending themselfs by actualy doing damage but tamed ones... i feel that should be switched for it perhaps it can attack with its tail doing damage to tames and structures ect: but the tail/headbutt attack doesn't do any damage on players just tames to keep it with the dossier in what it says the thing needs to become more usefull then what i call it currently a giant truck to store resources in by just implying mostly weight stat on to it with lvups... also add diplodo to scorched earth? because jurrassic theme....

Direbear- i think it needs a varity of resources it can gather weight debuff would be nice on it even know it just had a tlc and the tlc did do it justice i feel maybe one more touch up would make it perfect as it stands.

Direwolves- ado raptors got a pounce attack and these are literaly huge dogs i feel they could make use of a pounce attack aswell but i think that also would be op so...... i dont think it would be the best idea to give it one considering how powerfull and annoying they already are... 

Dodo-because of this kibble re-work the dodo has gotten more usefull then what it was before quiet frankly the only other thing i can think of for them is partner it up with the usual Squak as a warning call that there is a enemy that the parasaur picked up on and pinpoints where the intruder is in ur base if the dodo is next to the parasaur makeing both be improved by each other as a side by side benefit i think would be cool and usefull.

Doedicurus-i think even know the dossier stats it can gather obsidan in the past and surposely crystal before they dont anymore and now anky does this yet this guy can gather stone effectly and reduce weight on it quiet well i am satisfied with this however i think the ablite to actualy controll the direction u roll with it in would be nice like a aggressive wheel rolling over u and tackleing into u would be cool also allow them to gather berrys so they can eat.

Beetles- allow it while on wandering to pickup ur tames feces and place it in its own inventory automaticly would be very nice as a boost same for snail maybe make it breedable but thats not important the whole picking up poop thing now thats rlly nifty.....

Dunkleo-give it a weight debuff on collected stone and metal and obsidan also did i mention it "can" harvest wood and thatch if tree logs ect: are in deep enough water where it can reach them give it a weight debuff on the wood so it can be the rock/tree miner of the ocean~!

Eels- ehh i haven't rlly had the chance to tame these too much given the way u have to tame them perhaps feeding them makes them calmer and less likely to attack u as a passive but still dangerous tame so that way when u feed them the  more slower and less all over the place.

Euryptids- honestly i am surprised these arn't tameable via fish basket given they were made to capture fish and triobites.... there relatives or cousins whatever still it be like fishing for lobsters lol as for what they can do when tamed i dont rlly know aside from knocking stuff out perhaps a gathering boost vs triobites and damageing boost.

Equs-weight debuff on a vairty of resources? aside from that not much else to do then what its already good at.

Galli-i dont think this needs a improvement at all.... 

Giant bee-ah bees we thought they'd be good for pestering and otherwise annoying players they do a better job in the wild then they are tamed make is so that they can actualy fight and not just make honey in there beehive form also make it so that the player only needs a ghille suit to open the tamed hives to get honey without being stinged then just a ghillie suit and bug repellant.... 

Giga- ado i think its cool and good players have atleast one rlly bad thing to fear from in the game i do partly feel that the nerfs for the giga kinda sucks but gameplay prospective and to prevent them being op like they are in the wild i am fine with the nerfs as is and dont have anything to say for them : P lol

Bigfoot-They are amazing as they are thanks wildcard~! ❤️

Hyaenodon- not much to say here perhaps a easyer tameing method?

Seagulls- there use being tamed is pretty much unmatched.... given the prime fish meat mechanic currently ingame is broken as far as gathering it...

Ichtyosaurus-they are still a good early water mount and are fine as is inless we can add the ablite for them to kill and eat jellyfish would be nice since inrl they hunted squids ect: perhaps electrocution immunity? as they are reptiles and not mammals.

Iguanodon-These are fine as they are.

Penguins- makeing them a water jet rideable in water? would be cool since they are very strong quick swimmers...

Kapro- these are fine as they are~

kentro- ado i understand because there very tempermental... if they would be rideable i say add in something like the thorny dragons saddle next to the last plated spikes where the spikey spikes start to go down the back to the tail and allow it to be rideable but thats only if its tamed and if u wildcard would let them be tameable despite its dossier being tempermental aside from this they are fine as is and if they do become rideable allow them to gather berrys for themselfs

leechs-perfectly fine the way they are

Leeds- the arguement about it being a dumb big fish not being tameable i say thats invalid cause if fish weren't tameable... then megalodons dunkleo's and anglerfish ect would of been untameable and even know all fish have little brains i still feel leeds could be used as a boat destroyer for it being tamed as a use also maybe u could etheir give it a submarine saddle to have oxygen while rideing it or the ablite to ferry creatures on its bk above the surface since its like a giant Fish Battleship....... and could use these benefits it could even be used as a Cargo ship similar to elasmosaurus

Liopleurodon-honestly the outcry about this guy i do feel myself to that this thing should of been a perma tame perhaps get rid of its treassure boost effect after the timer is gone so that way its nerfed when tamed and still can be kept? 

Lystro-tbh i thought of improved exp buff boost but idk anymore perhaps thats a bad idea... 

Mammoths- yeah a model tlc perhaps and plateform saddle? also ik the mammoth got on one of ark's verison on another system a water hoze attack so why not also add that on pc/console? i think that would be awsome

Manta- allow for it to dynamicly swim directly down and up instead of just side to side like what they do in the wild?

megalania- allow to infect not just humans but creatures with the rabies debuff that way its not op but dangerous for the status induceing effect given how small and not quick they move or lethal as actual damage induceing attacks but the status effect makes them dangerous...

megaloceros- Give females a kick attack since female deer are not pfft when it comes to self defense even the male deer can get the kick attack aswell.... and a weight debuff on thatch and wood

Megalodon- Give them a crippleing bleed attack and a model tlc boost about the same power as ravagers and allow them to keep it when tamed so sharks can be feared the way they are surpose to be alpha sharks dont have the bleed attack however.....

Megalosaur-improved ai checking to see if target is pickable if not do regular bite for regular damage maybe even a oversleep boost so they can be useable dureing the day if overslept for 1 day cycle.

dragonflys-they are fine inless a bug tameing net was added could be used to deploy very weak drone swarms to harass and make targets lose there stamina makeing them run away to a crawl....  can be used as with ants...

megatherium-they are fine as is

meso-can gather berrys when set to wandering cause its broken right now also can gather some fiber makeing them one of the earlyest tames to get similar to moshops but shoulder mount and not rideable.

microraptor- annoying little buzzards of fine as is

Mosa- Immune to throwing player off of it while being electrocuted a tlc model boost perhaps? also a boost cause of its size makeing eels/jellyfish and anglerfish not aggro after it includeing mantas

moschops-improvement in harvesting cause currently it can't harvest fish and allow it to get sap from redwood trees from the breakable trees

Bats- fine as is other then maybe make them rideable? with a saddle

otters-fine as is~

Oviraptor-allow it to grab eggs from tames not just wild creatures and not just from enemy player tames but ur own 

sheep-fine as is

pachy-berry gather with a bite attack or something can be a early miner maybe not just a creature to assist with tameing others 

pachyrhinosaurus-fine as is~

paracer-back kick attack to deal with back attacks

para-weight debuff on berrys?

pego-fine as the little theifs they are

pelagornis-weight debuff on organic polymer and can harvest prime fish meat? can do a dive attack similar to itchyornis that can damage decently with momentum.

Phiomia-as of currently unremarkable given weak thatch collection and wood decent speed and weight but can't harvest berrys for itself it needs to feed itself.... 

piranha-pack boost like raptors

Elasmosaurus- improved attack range allowing it to hit above targets and below it perhaps a turn inplace movement like tapejara flying also make it so elasmosaurus doesn't aggro onto players tames from megalodon to mosa/tuso inless provoked.

kangaroo-weight debuff on mushrooms and rare flowers

pteranodon-fine as is

scorpion-Seperate claw attack from sting attack with there own buttons make them breedable

purlovia-Make it rideable like kentro with a light weight saddle to provide armor and not stress the animal too much perhaps petting it will allow it to let u ride it for a time period intill petted again but unable to dig while being riden maintaining its burrow/stunpounce only when none ridden. makeing it only rideable when its not underground in burrow mod and when petted.

Quetzal-speed boosting roar allowing it to temporaly boost its movement speed perhaps a weight debuff on a varity of resources put into its inventory not as high as argentavis's weight debuff but a weight debuff noneoftheless the speed boost can effect ally dino's.

Raptors-fine as they are perfected now

Rex-pretty much perfected as now

sabertooth-pack boost like raptors and pounce ablite like raptors

salmon-highly unremarkable and fine as is.

sarco-fine as they are

spino-same ^

stegosaurus-  a bite attack similar to anky

tapejara-fine as is

terror bird-pack boost like raptors and wolves can also use a kick attack to do knockback damage

theirzino-fine as is

Thyalceo- Claw attack?

Titanoboa- Allow it to be rideable and breedable?

ants-same thing as dragonflys annoying stamina draining swarms with said bug caughting net

Titano-fine as it is 

Trike-Fine as is

Trilobite=fine as it is unremarkable

Troodon-alternative tameing method from killing tames to helping it kill passively wildlife that it is already hunting in its pack?

Tuso-weight debuff on black pearls

Rhino-fine as is

Yuty-fine as is 

Scorched Earth----

Deathworm-Drops biotoxin as the only source u can get on scorched earth

Jerboa- Makes crys depending on wether but improved will do this and show a forecast picture of the weather going to happen above its head like feeding trough icon and mateboost icons above creatures heads.

oil Jug bug- when killed ur creature can harvest its corspe for the oil it generates

Lymantria- allow it to gather berrys and allow rider weaponry so the rider can defend the moth from attack 

mantis-fine as is

Morellatops-weight debuff on cactus sap

Phoenix-fine as is

Rock Elemental- can harvest same stuff from scorched earth on the other maps also can get a weight reduction by half on sulfur and sand.

thorny Dragon-tail attack to hit foes behind it

Vulture-can actualy whistle attack target to attack the target like desert bird dimorphodons

wyverns-fine as is

Ragnarok----------

Griffin-fine as is

Abberation-------

Basilisk-why was the smithy saddle capableablity removed? given it was the only creature on abber that had such ablite kinda liked it how it had it from the beginning

lightpets-all are fine as is

Karkinos-able to attack while falling/being pushed by chargeing enemys

Ravagers-should be able to inflict bleed like the wild ones 

Roll Rat-has smithy capable saddle that can break and needs to be repaired because damage to saddle from damage or rolling perhaps weight reduction on various items in the saddle like metal ingots ect to help it be a smithy capable creature on abberation given beavers can't be added in the map.

Seekers-make them tameable with light pet around on makeing them attracted to u feeding them while useing bug repellant or something along the lines like it

Extinction-allow gasbags to gather berrys for itself

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived