Small waist pack for food and drinks

M4cex

Suggestion

Would be nice to have a small for example 4-item pack which could have automated usage. There's currently 10 quick item slots but foods and drinks always take a big part from those and especially while building you'd like to have as many slots available for building parts as possible. If you put veggie cakes in therizinos inventory and it loses health certain amount it automatically eats that cake from its inventory. Same goes with food and hunger on any dino so why not implement that on characters too. You could have like 2 canteens, one stack of any food of your choise and medical brew (for example) in that pack and your character would consume those items when ever needed without having to use them on your quick item slots. 

Oh and a second thing. Me and my pals have been playing the game for over 2 years now and there's one specific bug which makes us mad every single time it appears: dinos not registering hits. How is it possible that after all this time it still remains broken? Like it's one of this games' cores to shoot stuff and every single time you're taming a dino and you can clearly see 10 tranq darts on the dino only one has given you the hit mark and thus far is effecting the dino. I don't really care about other issues like falling from the sky every day when you log into your server for the first time or lag or dino babies starving to death with inventory full of food. Please fix those hit boxes!

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived