Update Character Creation!

Somes

Suggestion

Nothing else really needed to be explained here. It would be real nice to have for RP and just flat out more appeal. We all know its possible after seeing Atlas. Its not like I would be asking for a revamp. I would just like a few more sliders for body parts/sections along with face skins/models to chose from. Also maybe some more hair styles and facial hair options...even if they were unlocked by notes still. One request though is that once unlocked it would be nice if they appeared in the create a character system.

7 replies to this server topic

On 4/23/2019 at 11:06 PM, Somes said:

Nothing else really needed to be explained here. It would be real nice to have for RP and just flat out more appeal. We all know its possible after seeing Atlas. Its not like I would be asking for a revamp. I would just like a few more sliders for body parts/sections along with face skins/models to chose from. Also maybe some more hair styles and facial hair options...even if they were unlocked by notes still. One request though is that once unlocked it would be nice if they appeared in the create a character system.

Hey, have you checked out the post I made to see if its something you agree with?

Archived