Ankylo auto-harvest

Supersonic

Suggestion

70 replies to this server topic

Actually, I'd like to see this taken a bit further, cos filling an ankey (or doed for that matter) to it's weight-related shutoff happens very quickly. What I'd like to see instead is the ability to whistle attack this target on harvestable resources (bushes/trees/rocks/metal nodes/clams/etc.) so that you can black-weight your ankey/doed/beaver or whatever harvester you're carrying at that time. 

On 3/8/2020 at 11:21 AM, Hexidecima said:

I think keeping the Anky non-auto harvest is a good idea. I enjoy the balance of difficulty in the game. Perhaps making it available for all but official servers would work, but making the Anky auto harvest on official servers would contribute to the down fall of the game.

How? It would hardly collect anything, much-less enough to throw off the balance of the game.

• Facepalm 1

On 5/15/2019 at 8:06 AM, Supersonic said:

I think it is just not implemented. Can't think of a PvP case where this would be a problem. :)

I was thinking maybe they don't want to add it to make it more difficult for players on PVP to advance to all metal structures. Either way, I would love it the Anklyo could be used like the Doed.

OK OK calm down your horses ...

PVP Point of view, adding this DOESNT make the game harder, Doesnt make you a better pvper with or without, its simpley a better design for the game to have this feature on all dinos that can be carried by argy. It is complete and utter cancer to keep mounting and dismounting and we all agree on this part. 

This option will simply stop you from falling down to your death because " THEY decided to put metal in unreachable cliff areas " 
It will make you FARM more play the game more.