tlc Artifact Graphic Update TLC

LuciferAsh

Suggestion

I previously posted a suggestion for this prior to the suggestion sections getting a revamp and it seems my post was either deleted due to the revamp or intentionally removed. Ill repost regardless. I feel the artifact models when placed on a display pedestal needs a drastic graphics upgrade considering they are directly tied to game lore and end game progression and are often used to display feats of achievement in PVE tribes. Them looking the way the do shouldn't be the case. If the artifacts when displayed on pedestals looked the exact same as the inventory item image then I feel that'd be perfect. 

20190409174226_1.jpg

1 reply to this server topic

49 minutes ago, LuciferAsh said:

I previously posted a suggestion for this prior to the suggestion sections getting a revamp and it seems my post was either deleted due to the revamp or intentionally removed. Ill repost regardless. I feel the artifact models when placed on a display pedestal needs a drastic graphics upgrade considering they are directly tied to game lore and end game progression and are often used to display feats of achievement in PVE tribes. Them looking the way the do shouldn't be the case. If the artifacts when displayed on pedestals looked the exact same as the inventory item image then I feel that'd be perfect. 

20190409174226_1.jpg

yeah a tlc for the artifacts to make the cooler like the extinction ones would be nice, and its not just yours that go removed anything that was on the old "game suggestion" part of the forum got deleted for some freaking reason.

Archived