Teleporters

Fluffalufakis

Suggestion

44 replies to this server topic

Common man, you cheap Dilos. Making use of someone elses public teleporter, but to cheap to set your own teleporter to public is holy Dilo self centered ego tripping next level douchebag behavoir!

Wouldnt be able to figure out how in the world people like you all voting this up will get their ways with this!
Promote Egoism! Yes thats the way!

9 hours ago, FRM17 said:

The ability for non tribe members to turn on a Tek gen would be nice as well, public gens are expensive if you have to keep them running 24/7.

On lowest setting, 1 element is consumed every 18 hrs but 1 element is consumed every time a gen is turned on so unless noone is using that gen for 19 hours, it'd be more expensive to turn it on every time.

On 6/18/2019 at 2:57 PM, Rattasaur said:

Sure, but what is the point if you are just gonna "Box it in and pincode a door. lol" ?

Ah I see. You may be talking about turning on the pad itself and I'm talking about the generator.

You would give the pin to trusted people when they need it and not to others? How's that hard to understand? It provides a method of having actual public teleporters without running them constantly, because you can just give trusted tribes the pin and they can run it with their own element shards if they need to.

Also you can't turn off the pad, just the generator.

On 7/17/2019 at 9:17 PM, Rattasaur said:

Ah.

Apparently your definition and my definition of a public teleporter differ somewhat. Your version sounds more like a private gated community to me rather than public.

That must be why my responses are confusing you.

In a completely friendly community you wouldn't need to worry about people turning it off, so I assumed you meant a community where there were a lot of friendly players but also some griefers.

Archived