Rocketraptor

Add more power on mobile please on mobile

2 minutes ago, Rocketraptor said:

Hello who would want it so on mobile server admins could spawn in creatures items bps and ancient Amber because honestly this would make server wide events much easier to do

Hi. Spawning in anchient amber takes away the point of anchient amber. Amber is supposed to be something you pay for if you want it in high qualities, and adding it to god console/ admin console takes away that. Also spawning in creatures is very taxing on the phone, and wouldn’t be possible if you want your phone in one piece. I don’t know why item blueprint spawning isn’t added to god console/admin console. Perhaps Keys could answer that for us?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Rocketraptor said:

Yah I guess but for me I have the crowbar so I can legit farm ancient amber for about an hour and I’ll get 500 to a 750 depending we’re im doing this but it would be nice to able to just spawn it in

Adding it to god console would make the purchase of the crowbar useless, and amber brings in a constant stream of revenue for the devs.

• Thanks 1