LightningShadow

Allow Flyer movement speed levelling

Suggestion

35 replies to this server topic

On 4/28/2019 at 6:42 AM, ArgentavisMaximus said:

Yes, give servers a choice. PVE is ridiculous with sluggish flyers. Especially when your tribe is small. I love the idea of making it an option to level speed but keeping a realistic cap on it. Don't need those wyverns that cross the map in seconds, as someone said. 

I totally agree with and option, I mean official servers especially pvp will stay nerfed but add adding an option for private servers sounds amazing, I think any cap won't matter much because there will be two setting; the ones that change the rate something upgrades, and there would be one for the cap so... I am still a small player so I still have just pteranodon and argys but I spent all my ptrenadons level up points on stam because it couldn’t go anywhere. Now I can travel half the center map with him but it takes 5 minuets, and I don’t play this game to hold down some keys for 5 minuets. 

On 12/7/2019 at 2:06 PM, Jemcrystal said:

Flyer speed reflects on dedication you have to playing.  It is one of the millions of drag-you-downs to slow your progress so you do not fill the server up with giant laggy buidings and pillars.  I agree I want to see something done to flyer speed but not this.  Not as things are currently with the lag on vanilla official multiplayer.

If WC could find a better balance for the server overloads.  Stop freeze framing us with server saves.  Put a restriction on number of constructions a day.  Penalize tribes so they have no advantage over single players.  Then yes plz let us level flying speed again.  

But as things are you will just lag crash on official anyway so no point in it.

On unofficial there are mods already for this if you really want it back so bad go play where you will not lag an official.

Well on console mods don’t exist so there is still a problem, also some people don’t want to go through the trouble of mods, or just don’t know about them.

54 minutes ago, Rocco2424 said:

I miss my Pteras!! Every bird is garbage in war now, except the Tek Tappe, which you need a boss fight to get, so only the mega tribes have them. The game is really ruined for the beginner, birds were the best way to get on your feet, now a 150 perfect tame ptera can't even make it from herbivore Island back to main land without stamming out!

It's almost like normally obtainable creatures shouldn't be as powerful as they were. It's like saying the Megatherium should have a permanent bug boost because of how strong Gigas are. Are you really surprised the end-game saddle makes a creature good? 

The 150 Ptera thing is so wrong. You've got to be getting the worst stat rolls ever if your Ptera can't make it from Herbi Island to the mainland. 

The nerf was so long ago, just let it rest already. Should I all the sudden call the for a rollback on the original Dino Nerf from the beginning of the game's life?

1 minute ago, Rocco2424 said:

Just cause you can't fly, doesn't mean it should be ruined for everyone!

The nerf was for a reason. Its extremely unlikely to be reversed.

Also, since you were to lazy to search this suggestion has already been made,  so you are just spreading out your votes.

• Like 1