Allow Flyer movement speed levelling

LightningShadow

Suggestion

42 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
On 4/23/2019 at 4:59 PM, LightningShadow said:

The flyer speed is something I wish to return, at least on pve servers. The metal farming has become a chore, and a long process longer then it should be. Please consider adding flying speed back to the game. 

This was just enabled in the last patch.

It would be nice to see some form of speed boost for birds, how ever there should be a limit (3-10 levels allowed) or make it even easier a speed boost even if its small from imprinting. Some people think imprinting is already broken, but the way i see it the reward should be worth your time if you have to check in every 8 hours or cryo the dino and prolong the raising time. I primarily play on PvE and some speed would be nice. I don't feel it would unbalance anything there, just be a small quality of life improvement. As for PvP i can't say either way, I haven't spent enough time over there to know what that would do.

I understand why the nerf was put in place, and I've personally gotten used to it until I bred and imprinted a Snow Owl and got boosted movement speed, the difference was enough to have me remember those days. I understand your pain with the ptera, but I would rather have changed so that you get increased movement speed from imprinting, like that of the snow owl, making a bred flier superior to a tamed flier.

Please WildCard, it costs you nothing to put an option that says "enable speed increase in flying dinosaurs" it costs them NOTHING to put that option for those who create servers or modified games and in case you did not know it on PC they put a mod that you gives this option. But of course you leave aside us who play on consoles, right?

8 minutes ago, ScaleBane said:

I understand why the nerf was put in place, and I've personally gotten used to it until I bred and imprinted a Snow Owl and got boosted movement speed, the difference was enough to have me remember those days. I understand your pain with the ptera, but I would rather have changed so that you get increased movement speed from imprinting, like that of the snow owl, making a bred flier superior to a tamed flier.

I do agree with this post , yes the flier nerf is terrible and has limited my amount of using fliers but doing imprinting is rewarding to get high level movement speed.

Archived