Oceania ideas and brainstorm

Rocketraptor

Suggestion

• Answers 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

137 replies to this server topic

1.npc like islanders or atlanteans

2.more biomes like oil fields, coral reefs, open ocean, kelp forest, deepsee caves with creatures like glowing shoulder pets from aberration. And the dacosaurus trench,also the tidal flats

3. Whirlpools, hurricanes, underwater volcanic eruptions ,and changing tides in the tidal flats.

4. Resources cork wood , bamboo, coral smelted down into coral ingots, algae patches = w bush, kelp, aquatic fruits and veggies, hydrogen=congealed gas ball,

5.food items:coral polyps 10%of the time when mining coral basically some time of special taming food, sushi instead of normal foods, calamari, blubber= prime meat new types of eggs and kibble

6.crafting stations: sushi table super refinery,blender and tech bench.

7. Items: primitive flippers ,diving pump , blowgun, uses long darts, thermal pump. Sea carrier large submarine for transporting goods, bamboo structures just like wood,stone,etc sea vacuum, tranq rpg, squid grenade, moonpool , parts of the atlantean sets or islanders set.

8.creaturs: giant seahorse, helicorpion ,drowned creatures basically creatures that are corrupted from some type of item in the water, atlantean varieties of aquatic creatures, archelon, dragon fish , viperfish, giant crab = scorpion, salamander=diplocaulus, bacculite, ammonite, xphicantus, kronosaurus

9. Currency , using the blender you can blend blubber down into oil , maybe there could even be weapons and armour made of coral

P.s. I can explain different items at if asked about them

I am really pissed at wildcard, lets get started.

locations

1. sunken tek city (location of kraken's arena)

2. ship/whale grave yard (location of the king whales arena)

3. deep abyss/dako trench

4. underwater mountain (sea drake home)

5. toxic sea (location of Leviathan's arena)

6. giant coral dome (inside toxic sea) (water wyverns nest)

7. refuge island

8. underwater element lake (location of giant electric ray's arena)

9. underwater volcnoe ( water wyvern nest)

10. cave system (mainly underneath refuge island)

11. coral reef

12. underwater seagrass plains

13. underwater forest

14. kelp forest

15. mangrove forest

16. swamp

17. giant iceberg

18. sand bars

anything i forget just post up for locations.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

It's more than likely not actually 'gone', it's just you may not be able to see it. Going off the handle though before knowing is a prize way of just being silly...

Are you sure you hadn't just made a forum THREAD, not a new forums, and by telling RocketRaptor to 'go there' and he's made a second account, he's done EXACTLY what you've done?

Your other account is likely deleted for the 'no multi-accounts' rule, which would be a problem for you, but also anyone else who has made another account on your advice...

Guest BubbaCrawfish
10 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

i looked i spent the past 2-3 hours searching and looking and nothing. so yeah i am intitaled to go off my nut over my own work and my fellow arkians also dedicated to working on it being lost over a retarded non needed change.

FREAKIN GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT WILDCARD, STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH THINGS WHICH DONT NEED TO BE TOUCHED AND FIX YOUR GAME NOT ITS WEBSITE WHICH FUNCTIONS GREAT BEFORE THIS FORUM CHANGE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have multiple accounts, as that'd be a bad thing in the first instance which would easily mean your content got deleted in the first instance.

And just because you can't see it, doesn't mean you just cannot see it and it's not still there... Even though it could be gone, thing is you won't be completely sure.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Stop freaking out, have you even ASKED THEM if it's gone AT ALL?

And where's "James's account, because I'm pretty sure that Rocketraptor made a second account on your advice by you saying that the thread was a forum... Making multi-accounts is not advisable, even for other individuals if you are at the same address...

I'm just saying this because too many times I see people affected by this simple situation. E.g. husband and wife making accounts, not realizing that rule...

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 minute ago, Kodking194 said:

are u seriously saying to ask wildcard for help, have they ever actually helped out with a problem on ark, i dont think so, i can tell you now they wont care,

It's not on ARK, it's on the forums... And if you aren't going to ask properly, then you're not going to find out...

Guest BubbaCrawfish
18 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

how would i ask them.

You could directly tag @Chris being that they're conversing about the creation of suggestion threads. Otherwise see if you can raise someone who is higher than a moderator.

I'd say it's highly unlikely those threads have just been completely deleted, and that they're simply stashed off somewhere else so to make the forums more organized.

What they also don't want though too is compendiums of suggestions in one thread.

Another thing to maybe save your work, is google cache... Find the thread in your history, and then use google to search for its url to see if you can find a cached version to pull out the content. (Just as a random thought)

Archived