Rocketraptor

Suggestion

• Answers 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

137 replies to this server topic

Guest BubbaCrawfish
10 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

i looked i spent the past 2-3 hours searching and looking and nothing. so yeah i am intitaled to go off my nut over my own work and my fellow arkians also dedicated to working on it being lost over a retarded non needed change.

FREAKIN GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT WILDCARD, STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH THINGS WHICH DONT NEED TO BE TOUCHED AND FIX YOUR GAME NOT ITS WEBSITE WHICH FUNCTIONS GREAT BEFORE THIS FORUM CHANGE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have multiple accounts, as that'd be a bad thing in the first instance which would easily mean your content got deleted in the first instance.

And just because you can't see it, doesn't mean you just cannot see it and it's not still there... Even though it could be gone, thing is you won't be completely sure.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
3 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

i love the idea of brachis but they would not have much use aside from land,

bruh they have a massive snorkel and could easily have a smaller platform than a bronto. Surely they can be used in the water in wading depth.

I come with an idea and to see ideas to possibly up vote but all I see is drama. I get it that you lost all of your ideas. I lost many of my posts as well. Take this as a lesson to not use a forum for stuff if it has value to you. Beside the fact people can take your ideas for themselves if that matters to you. I would suggest perhaps making a Discord server rather than taking on a project in a forum. Either way,make a back up document.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Stop freaking out, have you even ASKED THEM if it's gone AT ALL?

And where's "James's account, because I'm pretty sure that Rocketraptor made a second account on your advice by you saying that the thread was a forum... Making multi-accounts is not advisable, even for other individuals if you are at the same address...

I'm just saying this because too many times I see people affected by this simple situation. E.g. husband and wife making accounts, not realizing that rule...

Guest BubbaCrawfish

@SomesBetter idea is to use a mind map, or something that is deigned to run this sort of thing, not just a text forum.

If you use a mind map then it becomes a lot more structured and can also have names/colors/groups assigned to them.

and as for not using a forum, that's silly... If anything you make your own for your project, then you have total control over it, as this suggestion section, isn't really for collaborating, it's for the game devs to find suggestions that are FEASIBLE...

The reason the section was cleared is because the suggestions snowball into massive projects that no one single person can do, which means that it's highly likely that it won't be done.

This is a common thing with popular games... People put out massive suggestions and pages of them, without thinking about who is going to be doing it.

Maybe with this eventuation, we need a project section, with a brainstorming section in it @Chris 

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 minute ago, Kodking194 said:

are u seriously saying to ask wildcard for help, have they ever actually helped out with a problem on ark, i dont think so, i can tell you now they wont care,

It's not on ARK, it's on the forums... And if you aren't going to ask properly, then you're not going to find out...

Archived