Implement Prim+ Items to Regular Ark

VaultMan

Suggestion

Continue Prim+ as normal, but Add some of the great things from Prim+ to Regular Ark. Like the building materials, equipment, and maybe even let us have the option to build the primitive industrial stuff. The mod has so many great things to make ark more than just survival, (not that that’s not enough) I think we’re long overdue for new items. Including new foods, recipes, drinks,  materials, and all sorts of crazy things that regular ark should have.

1FF492BC-A169-4613-B704-5D9B1700EB7A.png

AF10FABB-E898-40D1-9804-48A956A94E96.png

B19B539E-8757-4A1B-914B-DBB67D6527CC.png

F00EBBE1-C880-4379-8E0E-5CF63014BCD5.png

2A433972-31BC-4C62-BDFD-D5012BAED956.jpeg

Edited by VaultMan
  • Like 11

67 replies to this server topic

On 10/30/2020 at 4:40 AM, invincibleqc said:

They are already limited in what they can add at this point. They have to remove existing features (e.g. ActiveEvent) in order to squeeze new content so no matter how hard the "community" wants something, it is unlikely to happens if it involves ton of assets that needs to be loaded by default. It works fine as a standalone mod, because a lot of stuff is removed in favor of those primitive items and structures.

There are somethings we can just add, limited items etc. But activeveent is already removed. We can't manually activate an event, they removed those assets 1-2 years ago.

On 4/24/2019 at 1:21 AM, VaultMan said:

Continue Prim+ as normal, but Add some of the great things from Prim+ to Regular Ark. Like the building materials, equipment, 192.168.100.1  192.168.1.1 and maybe even let us have the option to build the primitive industrial stuff. The mod has so many great things to make ark more than just survival, (not that that’s not enough) I think we’re long overdue for new items. Including new foods, recipes, drinks,  materials, and all sorts of crazy things that regular ark should have.

that's what would I DO

Edited by rodymanners

since I cant pin my hopes on PRIM+ getting work, I can hope this gets implemented. aforesaid comments about the fun of farming and cooking and nice buildings and more interesting structures all feed into this too. cause I dont enjoy tek related things. 

Attn. Devs. 

WORK ON PRIM+

IF NOT THAT THEN DO THIS SUGGESTION THING.

I want to have my dein paddock out by the smokehouse or a kitchen with some character out on a rise on the chalk cliffs. I cant have those the way I want them but this comes close...

I completely understand your enthusiasm for Prim+ and its unique features. Integrating some of those elements into regular Ark gameplay, such as the building materials, equipment, and primitive industrial items, would certainly add depth and creativity to the game.

Expanding the variety of foods, recipes, drinks, and materials would also enhance the overall experience, providing more possibilities for players to explore. It's always exciting to see games evolve and introduce fresh content to keep players engaged.

In the meantime, if you're looking for another creative outlet, I highly recommend trying out paint by numbers. It's a wonderful way to relax and express your artistic side. Give it a go and let your creativity flow alongside your Ark adventures! 🎨

Edited by loganbarry
i to put somthing