Is the height limit the same across all platforms?

j2jak47

i'm currently playing on mobile singleplayer and trying to build a dino pen capable of storing large dinos such as a giga among others and a aviary area and a roof for my large birds, but im faced with the height limit by only having 9 stone pillars which is far off to what i had intended to build, ive seen youtube vids where structures of up to 15 pillars high are built on other platforms. so ive been wondering if it is some mod or its official. will the mobile platform receive an update on the height limit because  as a mobile player i feel really left out as im unable to create epic structures and due to there being no perfect plains on the island, im left with the only option to even the terrain using pillars and ceilings which in fact have to use up to 4/5 pillars just to create an even level, so i can only build an additional 4/5 pillars high which isnt capable of storing my large dinos. IK i can use metal pilars but that wont give make much difference.  so is there any workaround to this or will i have to wait months, maybe years for the devs to bump up the height limit? im regretting so much RN  cuz ive wasted time gathering 120k stone and 100k wood which was invested in making pillars, walls and ceilings.

Sounds like it may be a mobile limitation as I know I've built taller on PS4 official. Based on the limited hardware specs, I'm guessing it won't be changed simply because it can't handle it. 

There's a flat area above Draco Cove on the island that should help you not to worry about leveling out, if it's available.

Archived