video VIRTUAL REALMS - LATEST EPISODE - 07/19/2018

Ranger1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TURTLE & JERBOA BREEDING - JERBOA EXPLOSION!

Usually my videos are fairly carefully prepared and presented, but some unsuspecting folks have asked to see how a typical day usually goes for me.  So I decided to chronicle my first real attempt at breeding in a stream of consciousness (< usually a major warning sign) sort of way with minimal editing... only removing awkward silences, over the top screams of rage and terror, and graphic violence.  Somehow, despite my expectations, after removing all of that there was still enough footage left to put together this video.

ANGLER MUTATIONS - THE EMERALD LAKE HABITAT 

Breeding sea creatures in ARK: Survival Evolved can be challenging to say the least, but sometimes the simplest solutions are the best.

We're going to take some of the ugliest creatures in existence and mutate them into things of beauty, then introduce them into the kaleidoscope of color that is the Emerald Lake Habitat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UNICORN PUKE 

Mother nature just wasn't very kind to the Sarco, like at all.

Some creatures in ARK: Survival Evolved combine color mutations beautifully... others, like the Sarco, DO NOT!

One of the more difficult breeding projects I've undertaken to date, Sarco color mutations require careful planning and selection to end up looking good.

INTRODUCING THE CLEMENTINE

This video started simply enough. I was going to expand the Long Beach Hatchery and breed some Archaeopteryx color mutations in ARK: Survival Evolved. 

By the end this video took an unforeseen turn as my plans radically changed. Archaeopteryx means "first wing", which is strangely fitting as we introduce the "Clementine".

DYSFUNCTIONAL DIMORPHS - AKA: A Bunny Thing Happened on the Way to the Pet Shop 

When it comes to wrangling Dimorphodons in ARK: Survival Evolved there are some peculiarities it pays to keep in mind.

For those of you interested, I've included an "TOTALLY UNEXPECTED" update on our bunny situation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived