video VIRTUAL REALMS - LATEST EPISODE - 07/19/2018

Ranger1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE RANGER CHRONICLES - FORWARD INTO THE PAST

The key to saving the Hidden Lake Animal Sanctuary may lie hidden in Ranger 1's mysterious past.

A tale of adventure and survival as seen through the unique lense of THE RANGER CHRONICLES.

Cliffhanger ending courtesy of ARK: Survival Evolved and the delay of the snow biome update.

Mushroom flashback to authentic 1940's Hawaii footage courtesy of the Oklahoma Historical Society.

Brain freeze during the flashback courtesy of Mrs. 1's homemade pro-biotic ice cream.

THE RANGER CHRONICLES - JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE ARK 

Ranger 1 undertakes a perilous expedition to the Center of the ARK to investigate strange occurances there.*

ARK: Survival Evolved as seen through the unique lense of THE RANGER CHRONICLES.

Trust the Chronicles...
Believe the Chronicles.

*Numerous Parasaur Paratroopers were indeed harmed in the making of this video.

So I found this rather excellent landscaping mod and decided to take an afternoon and see what someone without any landscaping skills what so ever could accomplish in an afternoon.  It changed the character of the Sanctuary completely, and I thought I'd take a moment and share it with you.

Introducing the ecoTrees mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BUSTING FLYER NERF 2.0 MYTHS

There have been some pretty outrageous claims being circulated around the forums lately, so lets take a closer look at a couple of them.

Myth 1:  Quetzal flight time from the coast to the volcano post 2.0 nerf.

Myth 2:  That a 20 minute metal run from the southern coast to the volcano will take well over an hour post 2.0 nerf.

Archived