XBOX ONE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SUPPORT

Thayvian

Suggestion

31 replies to this server topic

On 4/23/2019 at 2:58 PM, UsingMinimalEffort said:

Simple solution for simple problems. Get a PC.

This costs money, lots if you want a good one for ark, and if they are kids that makes it hard to 1: afford it, and 2: get permission to get it. And some like playing on Xbox cus two people can play at once. And they might just have an Xbox so they can put it to good use, it’s a good idea.

13 hours ago, Thayvian said:

Mostly works?  Keyboard only works for text input and no mouse support at all. 

Im talking about the Xbox version not windows. 

Oh, yeah keyboard and mouse don't work on xbox unless you use a 3rd party device, it converts keyboard mouse inputs into controller inputs. MS is planning to add keyboard and mouse support to xbox this year, up to developers to support it or not in games. Don't see why devs of ark won't support it given mouse keyboard players can already play with xbox controller ppl through crossplay. 

https://www.gamerpros.co/report-seems-keyboard-mouse-support-coming-xbox/

10 hours ago, Juggernaut said:

Oh, yeah keyboard and mouse don't work on xbox unless you use a 3rd party device, it converts keyboard mouse inputs into controller inputs. MS is planning to add keyboard and mouse support to xbox this year, up to developers to support it or not in games. Don't see why devs of ark won't support it given mouse keyboard players can already play with xbox controller ppl through crossplay. 

https://www.gamerpros.co/report-seems-keyboard-mouse-support-coming-xbox/

it is currently working on the mine craft beta in the insider program. I already tested this my self
that means the support it already there but only available to developers for now which is why Im asking if WC is working on adding it to ark

Archived