XBOX ONE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SUPPORT

Thayvian

Suggestion

31 replies to this server topic

6 hours ago, UsingMinimalEffort said:

Simple solution for simple problems. Get a PC.

6 hours ago, XboxInMyVeins said:

Play on PC then ffs.

If you guys would like to buy me a decent gaming PC I definitely would, because unfortunately I'm not in a place where I can justify making such a purchase. Thanks for the constructive criticism regardless.?

Keyboard and Mouse support for Xbox One

Ark developers it strikes me strongly that you have pc players and yet us Xbox peoples still don’t have keyboard and mouse support. I believe that it would be a great idea to add the option of enabling keyboard and mouse for Xbox one Ark Survival Evolved. PLEASE consider the idea!!

(Also it surprises me that this name was not taken already loll) but that’s beyond the point please if you can add keyboard and mouse support I know you would make a lot of us happy

Xbox Mouse and Keyboard

Hello, I don't know if its just me or not. But I feel like Ark should have a Keyboard and Mouse system implemented into the game for us Xbox/PS players. It would help some of us non-PC players give PC players hints and tip on what buttons to press to do certain things. One of my pals has just started playing Ark on his PC and he has zero idea how to play it and it would help me help him if we Console players had the whole K&M support.

Xbox One has recently been announced to be compatible with mouse and keyboard. This should Definetly be a new addition to ark console which the community will be very grateful for and will also close the skill gap between console and pc players. 

Hopefully you consider adding mouse and keyboard compatibility very soon

Thanks! 

Can we please get this implemented soon!? Some controller controls are starting to get way to cluttered. (ie: bloodstalker float mode needing to hold the 3rd person button which toggles your vision as well). Buttons are starting to overlap to much. 

I like having my console bc I can play all my games bc they are not all cross platform. So a simple add of KB and Mouse into the coding would be way cheaper and easier for EVERY person to go out an buy a PC to play Ark on to use them....

Keyboard and mouse on xbox

I play ark survival evolved on Xbox one. I am limited by my few keys on the controller, and would like to be able to use the many keys on a keyboard for individual actions. I have seen this brought up on multiple other forums and social media platforms, and I think a lot of people would benefit from this.

Xbox recently made the compatibility with mouse and keyboard possible and I'm hoping Ark for Xbox will soon give xbox players the option to use the mouse and keyboard as well. I have made this suggestion many times before, ever since xbox started to allow mouse and keyboard functionality I've wanted Ark to allow mouse and kb for xbox. Hopefully with this new "Social Round up" will get this suggestion noticed.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Juggernaut said:

You can use mouse and keyboard on ark, some buttons dont quite work the same as steam version yet because they ported xbox version to windows 10 store version but it mostly works. 

Mostly works?  Keyboard only works for text input and no mouse support at all. 

Im talking about the Xbox version not windows. 

Console FOV Slider And Keyboard And Mouse Support

Console Ark is fun but it could be better

I think that adding keyboard and mouse support to Ark on console will improve the game and remove some clunkyness to using a controller, I also think that adding and FOV slider will also go well with keyboard and mouse support. I don't think any of these features will be hard to add and I think it will help some people out. Let me know your point of view on this topic.

No, its still new for the developers to start implementing into the games. Microsoft just started developing this end of 2018 if i recall. Likely wont be till spring that we start to see more games that are compatible. Microsoft is leaving it up to developers if they want to allow for it since it can affect balance of gameplay.

Archived