PVP Boosted breeding rates for evolution events

blazybolt

Suggestion

8 replies to this server topic

On 4/23/2019 at 10:37 PM, blazybolt said:

Title says it all wouldn’t it be great to have boosted breeding rates for evolution events!

Pve shouldn’t have this because their servers are already tame capped. But I think pvp should have this to help get smaller tribes built up quicker!

Pvp shouldnt have boosted rates because if you want to blow each others base up then its tough.

On 4/24/2019 at 4:49 AM, mgnt232 said:

I don't think we should get breeding events every weekend, or even every month. Would kill the game quickly, its supposed to be a grind. Especially with tek being much more easily available now most people have tek troughs which make breeding easy AND cryopods you can raise stuff literally any time you have free.

The 2 times a year they do breeding is fine in my opinion.

lol its still a grind very much so if your solo

On 6/24/2019 at 8:09 AM, Aikar said:

Oh so those of us on PvE with lifes/jobs/commitments aren't good enough to have opportunity to actually do some boosted rate breeding.

I see how it is... 

You do realize there are lots of us who can't even do breeding because of life right? A boosted weekend would actually allow us to do some larger dinos like rex's without having to sleep 30 min naps waking up at 3,4,5am in the morning to take care of babies.

It's really brutal on me having a life trying to breed. But I guess screw me heh?

see, where you went wrong, is choosing to play PvE.

honestly, you don't need 2x, you don't need a large amount of rexs or fighting tames.  your servers get tame capped and then it is ruined, and nobody can remove others tames because you guys are on PvE.  so either cryo-raise or don't play ark.

Oh so those of us on PvE with lifes/jobs/commitments aren't good enough to have opportunity to actually do some boosted rate breeding.

I see how it is... 

You do realize there are lots of us who can't even do breeding because of life right? A boosted weekend would actually allow us to do some larger dinos like rex's without having to sleep 30 min naps waking up at 3,4,5am in the morning to take care of babies.

It's really brutal on me having a life trying to breed. But I guess screw me heh?

On 6/25/2019 at 1:09 AM, Aikar said:

I see how it is... 

then cryo it. problem solved

I don't think we should get breeding events every weekend, or even every month. Would kill the game quickly, its supposed to be a grind. Especially with tek being much more easily available now most people have tek troughs which make breeding easy AND cryopods you can raise stuff literally any time you have free.

The 2 times a year they do breeding is fine in my opinion.

Archived