Permanent Rates increase on official

Dubs833

Suggestion

22 replies to this server topic

From a mega tribe point of view the official rates are already high enough, possibly even too high. With end game farming and a not even a good sized tribe you can make an insane amount of stuff. Also if you want to complain about tribe sizes and out farming there is 6 man servers and 25man servers which have increased 3x and 2x rates respectively. I feel like wildcard have already answered the community when it comes to farming rates and I think changing them would not make the game better, rather worse.  

4 minutes ago, risendragon said:

Official rates/evo events

Bump official harvest and tame rates to x2 permanently and change evo events to have dino colors instead of enhanced rates

While I agree it would be nice to have more boosted rates on official, it will likely not happen.  And I will probably get down-voted to -300 for this, but screw the color-events.  There is no reason to breed for fun color mutations, because you only need to wait for the next Holiday color-event.  I say down with color events, personally.

On 8/15/2019 at 12:37 AM, risendragon said:

Official rates/evo events

Bump official harvest and tame rates to x2 permanently and change evo events to have dino colors instead of enhanced rates also change mutations to dino abilities rather than color to add more customizations such as x melee muts on a rex for a tail swipe ability or x mut into health provides a defensive stance to prevent rider from being picked/shot off at the cost of dps each dino could get diff abilities based off whichever stats are being focused on mutations would change pvp and possibly make the smaller more useless tames more viable in pvp. Meso health mut could lead to self sacrifice abil where it gets picked instead of you when on your shoulder. Araneo melee mut poision dmg or food mut leading to a web trap as some example loads they could do also limit it to one abil per tame for balance

I wouldn't mind a permanent 2x change on official (this would defeat the point of evo events) but keep coloured dinos for larger events because things at first are awesome but when you see it more and more often then it becomes stale. For example the dodo in ARK, at first it is amazing but after you play the game more and more than you move onto other things and the dodo becomes just another creature/ tame.

Make official servers perma x2

Make harvesting, taming and xp permanent x2 on official servers (PS4). 

it says you guys put x2 permanent on but this isn't true, I have been taming a castoroid and it said I had to wait 28minutes to fully tame it. I waited 30min and it only tamed to 50%.. sooo rates are on x1 if this is the case.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, EternalUniverse said:

Make official servers perma x2

Make harvesting, taming and xp permanent x2 on official servers (PS4). 

it says you guys put x2 permanent on but this isn't true, I have been taming a castoroid and it said I had to wait 28minutes to fully tame it. I waited 30min and it only tamed to 50%.. sooo rates are on x1 if this is the case.

lol They did increase the rates permanently. In 2016 like the post says.

1 minute ago, Joebl0w13 said:

lol They did increase the rates permanently. In 2016 like the post says.

Welp.. on Dododex it says I had to wait 28 minutes to tame a lvl 5 castoroid, I waited 30min to be sure and tamed it but it only went to 50% tamed. While if the servers were x2.. it would be done already.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, EternalUniverse said:

Welp.. on Dododex it says I had to wait 28 minutes to tame a lvl 5 castoroid, I waited 30min to be sure and tamed it but it only went to 50% tamed. While if the servers were x2.. it would be done already.

Set Dodex to 1X since that's what the servers are on currently. They are not boosted to 2X.

The old 2X boost happened years ago and is now refereed to as the standard 1X.

Archived