Remove Titan Transfers

Brobe

Suggestion

14 replies to this server topic

Just now, Happycow77 said:

Well part of me feels like a tribe can't log into there server while its being ghosted and capped by an enemy tribe. How the hell do you defend against a 60v10, 3 alpha titans, 20 racers, and 10 tek tapejas????

I've done it, I have defended against it but the supplied necessary to do so is absolutely ridiculous especially with an accumulation of lag and other sorts of ark bugs. You simply can't say "Just defend against them 4head" 

Im not saying "Just defend against them 4head" , Im saying there is plenty viable ways to kill titans even 10v60 as you have said, My tribe personally did it without losing anything.

You have 15 minutes to either attempt to kill it during download or prepare to kill it once it arrives at your base using meks/turrets, Titans are extremely weak against turrets on the ground/spread out and not clustered, They also die to meks extremely quickly as mek pistol shoots render to render.

Just make titans completely untameable and boost the Mek damage against the king titan a ton.  The ONLY reason the devs made them tameable is for the king titan fight.  They never give any thought to how their PVE bs will affect the rest of the game.  And caves are not even really all that viable when you have people pulling dinos and players  through the mesh with the forest titan or killing players with ice breath through the mesh with the ice titan,  and never even get so much as a warning from the enforcement team.   

I am fairly certain at this point that the development team is actively trying to kill their own game so that they can all move on to new projects. I desperately want to believe that because the alternative is that they are the most incompetent and blind devs that have ever existed. 

On 4/23/2019 at 4:42 PM, Coffee6969 said:

Im not saying "Just defend against them 4head" , Im saying there is plenty viable ways to kill titans even 10v60 as you have said, My tribe personally did it without losing anything.

You have 15 minutes to either attempt to kill it during download or prepare to kill it once it arrives at your base using meks/turrets, Titans are extremely weak against turrets on the ground/spread out and not clustered, They also die to meks extremely quickly as mek pistol shoots render to render.

What about new tribes that dont have the ability to defend themselves against a titan ..  also, most times a titan is being downloaded its heavily defended or its being downloaded in the mesh

The titans should never had been made tamable! Even the storyline say they had to be killed to fight the king... its easier to tame a titan then a Titanosaurus and they deal way more damage and have way more help making the Titanosaurus obsolete!

It would be much better if instead of trying to balance them in any way, if they would just make them untamable! So many times i hear new tribes trying to make a go at ark just to get wiped by a titan, makes the game unplayable for new players!

1 minute ago, Coffee6969 said:

Building out of caves is still 100% viable titans arent unkillable, Nor are they hard to obtain yourself and keep on cooldown on your own servers, Titans have already been nerf'd into the ground completely.

Part of me feels like you have never defended a base from any sort of titans. 

1 minute ago, Happycow77 said:

Part of me feels like you have never defended a base from any sort of titans. 

Well, Part of me feels like some people simply dont know how to deal with a titan thats been downloaded at your base and its these people who call for the nerf's without proper knowledge on the subjects at hand

4 minutes ago, Coffee6969 said:

Well, Part of me feels like some people simply dont know how to deal with a titan thats been downloaded at your base and its these people who call for the nerf's without proper knowledge on the subjects at hand

Well part of me feels like a tribe can't log into there server while its being ghosted and capped by an enemy tribe. How the hell do you defend against a 60v10, 3 alpha titans, 20 racers, and 10 tek tapejas????

I've done it, I have defended against it but the supplies necessary to do so is absolutely ridiculous especially with an accumulation of lag and other sorts of ark bugs. You simply can't say "Just defend against them 4head" 

Archived