Wipe Official Servers

NoOneBtw

Suggestion

After almost 2 years of constant breeding, every larger group now has incredibly mutated dinos that are nowhere close to what the game was originally balanced around. This means that dinos like Rhinos or Therizinosaurs deal much more damage and are much harder to kill than they were 1.5 years ago when the game released. Politically, the game is currently very stale, with alliances constant, no big conflicts and many people leaving the main cluster for others clusters or other games for a fresher and more exciting experience. A wipe would easily reset breeding back to its original state and bring these dinos back down to what they were originally, and bring back many players that have left over the last year.

edit: im talking (mostly) about the Official PvP network, non-legacy, main cluster)

Edited by NoOneBtw
clarification
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 18

360 replies to this server topic

I feel the older.maps should be wipe like island center so  most of.the people just use the. For storage new player cant real.get.on them.no real.place to build and it make.new.people.to.ark.kinda go.f this game becose they cant get into the older.maps.  this.is especially especially the case on pve and the.server bee .soo over taxed they lag none.stop crash all.the time.and people.are.loseing char from it

as today we tried to startover again. we got attacked in 20 minutes, by duped stuff. we had nothing. like i mentioned before. WIPE ALL SERVERS. meshing and duping is still an issue. why arent the devs listening? new players or come back players wont make a chance against the cheaters/dupers. make this game legit. FIX UR GAME FFS!!!!!!

Officel server reset, 1000% melee Managarmr

Maxed out dinos flying around, mega tribes have so much, they are selling stuff and dinos for real money.

It’s time to reset the servers, to give new players a chance.

Every ark server is claimed by a mega, you can’t ever build up 1 day without getting raided.

PS4 servers got reseted already, it’s time for PC.

What do you think?

EF3DF344-2E60-46A1-B833-A36FC8F55AD2.jpeg

I am PvP and PvE.

Pvp is getting sorted but it is not perfect. PvE is a disaster. All these massive bases everywhere and OP dinos, u want to be on a server for 1.5-2 years, get your own server.

The servers should wipe after at least 6 months, all structures, this avoids old traps and old bases by people who have long left to disappear. Maybe a 1 week dino transfer period around this tome to let people transfer dinos, as it isnt fair to lose that hard work but u have to see how it feels to players coming into PvE.

PvE is people who love the game, but if you dont believe the official servers are cluttered beyond belief, you are delusional. If you are unable to put the work in building a new base every 6-12 months, you shouldn't be on ARK. Us PvP players mock the poop out of little bitches who complain about having to build back up again... 

Yes PLEASE. People saying this would ruin the game are stupid. What is the point in having  400+ lvl dinos stat boosted because you worked on ameliorating your dinos' stats for five years? How is this challenging to rip anyone's new arriving player's stone base with this kinds of monsters? People that are doing this are anything BUT playing. They just are cancer. Wipes would not ruin the game, abusers are.
Anyway, if these "players" want to keep their 5years ameliorated dinos, leave them their Nothing-Left-To-Do-On-Servers. But create some new wiping ones for people that actually want to play this game, please.

i guess whether one support wipe or no wipe, pvp only of pvp and pve,  most of us probably have one common consensus:

this should not happen before we find a way to remove all cheaters, bugs, exploits, glitches, and real money traders (whats the point of wiping if this didnt happen?).

unfortunately i dont see that coming. i guess this topic should be discussed only after all the problems named above are solved.....

On 7/4/2020 at 6:20 AM, pvg103breda said:

just wipe all servers!!! i played this game for more then 12k hours on ps4. more then 5k on pc. its not possible to start in this game. we got team wiped on small tribes, a week ago. they have all the duped stuff, while we have bad tames. its not competitive anymore. people are very salty. today i builded a stone base on official pc. they destroyed it with a giga :) ....its pvp ofc, but duping, cheating, meshing, dossing is out of controle. this game is broken for re-players. its also hard to join a mega tribe in this state. they simply dont trust u. we controlled four servers on ps4, and got meshed on all four servers within three days. then we builded on valguero pc, in the abb zone. we had 4 deathwalls with turret cap. it got meshed aswell by a well known megatribe. no server rollback happened after my tickets. just lost all the progress we made in  years. ark is a good game, but not in its current state. only the alphas with duped stuff are controlling this game!! so fix the problems and wipe all servers!!!!!

No tribe should control ANY SERVER PVE or PvP. They are public. I see on my PVE server 3 tribes that have pillared off masses of land. Report it and nothing happens. They sell land or come near you and pillar near you so you can’t expand out. No one should have the feeling they own blue ob and tell people that they must pay them before they can do a boss fight at that ob. That’s not how it is supposed to work but is the way I am seeing it on several servers. 

only wcs should be in control over their servers. No player or tribe should own any part of the map or caves. I’ve seen pillars near very rich resources and I’m fine with that it stops people from spawn killing  however to pillar off a radius all around an entire rich area that no one could build on and enough room to build 20 huge bass is bull crap! Then selling land or making people ask if they can build here or there. Stupid and toxic 

18 minutes ago, FaZeLightingPrO said:

Wipe official servers

Every single server?

PvP

Pve

Primative+

Notek

Crossplay

Crossark

Beginners servers

Smalltribes

Notames

Arkpocalypse

Come on, be more specific. 

Most PvE and primative players don't want a wipe, most crossark and cross play do not, arkpocalypse has just been wiped, beginners servers probably don't need wipes 

PvP may be the only place to benefit from a wipe but why wipe it when you can set up a ... Wait for it

Year 2 pvp server cluster. The introduction of a yearly PvP server cluster that gets wiped every 12 months. Who will rule the arknet for this years rotation

Yea don't ask for one thing when something else will do just as well

12 hours ago, tom61263 said:

I play small tribes and can confirm that even on small tribes its gotten to a point that new tribes stand no chance against tribes already built up as all the bigger tribes share lines and have really good breedline. I would welcome a fresh cluster but I tthink they need to look at titans transfers being disabled before they do, as any new cluster with titans enabled would be just cave building or titan chomping 

But sharing across tribes is a wipeable offence so yep wipe small tribes for breaching small tribes rules

10 hours ago, DavidLodge said:

Bad take. No need to wipe officials. If you got left behind, that’s on you. Wiping Official now would kill the game even more. 

Are you serious mate the game is stale atm and the official servers have been out nearly 2 years it 100% needs a fresh start I’m sure the majority of people would love it and would bring back players.

• Like 4

I understand why alot of people would want this but if you were them and were going to do it how would you tell the people who have spent the last 2 years breeding nonstop to get the stats to where they currently are. Me being one of those people I would be very angry if I wasted the last 2 years just to get them arbitrarily wiped.

6 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

its funny that people with a low post count want a wipe, and people with a high post count dont want a wipe.

new players will always want a wipe, that will never change, they want to start equal with all the others.

90% of the starters only play this game for a few weeks upto a few months,

and there would be more people that want a wipe because there will always be more starters then established players.

this is why it is extremely hypocritical and mean to ask for a wipe because statistics say that you are not even here anymore after 3 months.

some dinos like tuso mosa and basilo take 1.5 years where they are now, they are op, but they are not even close to max possible. you want to wipe this work.

I have 6.5k hours on official pvp, does that make me new?  I would love a wipe.

Im in one of the biggest tribes on PC PvP
WyvhnYW.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

its the big tribes and wanna bee arkers from other servers that ruin the lives of the beginners in pvp ark. i fly around almost every day and see the horror of blown in little starter bases. this is something our tribe doesnt do , only the scumbag tribes. ths is why a little tribe cant grow to the top. toxic behaviour wont change with a devwipe. its also to easy to offline raid right now. small tribes cant protect themselfs. has nothing to do with dino stats that are to high that need to be reset.

I dont believe the wipe should happen cause of dino stats It's the fact that official is super super late game now. Meaning to even compete you have to be given the same poop everyone else has now or its useless and no new player wants that which is why if you look at ark statistics the only rise in players was smalltribes and extinction if smalltribes and official stay the way it is the game will keep dying they released classic and the pop didn't even change if anything more people have quit.

Hello everyone wanted to comment that when they put the legacy because they all made traps and dupe, new servers were created so that no error would happen because it continues to pass the under mesh, and many more things, my question is that ark will do with all that ? P.D you are going to convert others into legacy seers again to hide under mesh all the errors of the game