CLASSIC SMALL TRIBES [SERVERS]

Elmeror

Suggestion

The new "Classic" mode is really nice, but you still need 25 members in your tribe and not always is easy to get that amount of people. So it would be really nice to take some empty servers from legacy and remake them into these news Classic Small tribes, for people who want to play instead to be 25 guys.

Its like a crossover between Small tribes config (7 members tribe) and Classic (no tek, no quetz, no paracer, etc).

4 replies to this server topic

3 hours ago, Elmeror said:

The new "Classic" mode is really nice, but you still need 25 members in your tribe and not always is easy to get that amount of people. So it would be really nice to take some empty servers from legacy and remake them into these news Classic Small tribes, for people who want to play instead to be 25 guys.

Its like a crossover between Small tribes config (7 members tribe) and Classic (no tek, no quetz, no paracer, etc).

i dont think it will work that well offlining will be so ez with no  tek turrets

13 hours ago, pot113 said:

i dont think it will work that well offlining will be so ez with no  tek turrets

Its the same as 25, what if the 25 are offline? Btw that problem is really easy to solve, just increase the farm rate like small tribe and you will have a better base with more turrents and more claimed terrain.

On 4/23/2019 at 11:12 PM, Elmeror said:

I would really enjoy that +1

Archived