Duo/Trio/Tiny Servers

Managrmrrrrrrs

Suggestion

So i wan't to talk about the solo servers,i played ark for 2k hours by my own and official pvp servers and what i want to say i really enjoy pvp its just that if you're solo player and you can't find the tribe and everytime you build you get raided,and you have to grind forever to get something and then get raided i mean raiding is part of ark its just that its not fair if 6 peoples or 3peoples go 3v1 that's not fair at all,So i asked some streamers and ark community and they pretty liked my idea of ark adding the solo servers with boosted Rates for example ark-you cloud make a solo servers with a 5x gathering or 4x and some of us really don't enjoy playing unofficials and i am one of these guys so what im asking you guys to work is adding solo servers or duo server and ofcrouse with some boosted rates cause its hard to get stuff done in ark and i know thats why you have to put tons of hours in ark to get things done its just that its still very hard,especially being a solo on ark pvp servers and i really do enjoy playing this game it's just that it's not fair and i wish you guys would add some solo servers and duo servers cause peoples who dosen't have teamates to play ark with grind allot like me,by solo so i just wan't you guys to read this whole thing and see what you guys think and i can promise you guy's one thing that people  gona  play that and i'll be one of em' so thats all im asking and yea,Let us know what you guys think about that.See ya.

• Answers 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

119 replies to this server topic

New servers

Wagwan everyone, Ark is understandably a great game. I have played it since it was in the game preview stage. I love to play official, but am mainly a solo player. Even on small tribes as a solo player it is hard to sustain a solid base. In my opinion i believe new official solo player or 2 man tribe severs should be released for those players who roam on their own. Thoughts on this, lets make this a motive !

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/UHWN4ZxAeU
289871088_ArkBanner.jpg.a31f586803aa81606771d03047cbb0d7.jpg
*RATES / SETTINGS*
-Ragnarok / Extinction / The Island / The Center
-Experience = 5
-Harvesting = 30
-Taming = 10
-Breeding = 20
-Mating Interval = 0.2
-Crop Growth = 10
-Cave Damage = 6.0
-Supply Crate Loot Quality = 1.5
-Mode = PvP
-Tribe Limit = 3
-Alliance System = False
-Max Player Level = 105
-Max Wild Dino Level = 150
-Limit Turrets Num = 300

*MODS*
-Super Structures
-Auto Rewards Vault
-Dino Storage
-Solo Farm Mod
-Offline Guard System (TurretDMGMulti x3)
-MX-E Shopsystem
-Stacking Mod 2500-90
-Auction House
-Super Spyglass
-Auto Engrams
-Editable Server UI

Duo server would be amazing, but add the option for one alliance for small scale warfare and to avoid the need for teaming. Duo servers would be an interesting new concept as well in the sense that I doubt bases would be built the same as before I think you would see a lot of compact base designs and people being creative.

8 hours ago, Hansyboy77 said:

Really annoy me that wildcard havent made a solo/duo pvp server cluster, how out of touch with your players is it possible to be???

I am pretty sure the reson no one of my friends on steam play mutch ark at moment is the lack of solo duo servers. No point playing on classic or smal tribes as solo player, and joining making a big tribe is not that fun, wery hard to find serious people aswell, so better to just not play ark.

You can always try to solo your way up on beginner servers (which are free of big tribes/tek stuff) and/or try your luck on Arkpocalypse. Both are real fun and not as cancerous as regular officials.

I'd be down for a solo/duo thing if the rates are lower, because end game raiding as seen on Small tribes/MTS is soooo boring....

I've been awaiting trio/duo/solo official servers for sometime now. I've been in a range of tribes from duos-mega tribes and a lot of people would probably agree they have a lot more fun while being with a small group of people compare to mega tribes.

TPGs Megatron and Myself managed to take over a whole server by ourselves back during the legacy times, and even most recently GGs Stay Lifted, when we duo'd the raptor outta a center server and managed to take out 20-30 Dino's with just a giga and a wyvern.

Overall I'd ? say duo servers would make the game a whole lot more active and more fun than what we currently have.

4 hours ago, Leinadarcher said:

What is it about this game mode that everybody wants? It's so hyped/in demand, but nobody has really mentioned why that is. To me at least, the gamemode isn't so easy to implement without significant changes. All small tribes required for example, was 6 man tribe limit, turning off unclaiming, adding 24 hour cooldown. A solo or duo server would require like ... hundreds of changes just to actually be playable. Nobody has really addressed these issues either.

Like what? what are the other issues that would need looked at. I solo 6 man and main cluster and do ok with those settings 

What do you guys think about this, me personally I think the game would explode if they added official solo/duo servers. I Like playing Ark but I don't like getting insided and all my friends play other games, every time I play with people I don't personally know they inside me so I only play solo. The main problem with soloing on small tribes is that you can only have a base for about a week unless its a base spot no one has seen before besides that Its impossible to get built up in small tribes, and I know I could just play unofficial but there's something about it that doesn't give me the satisfaction that official servers do maybe its the player count or that the rates or always insane, either way I would love to see official solo/duo servers I was thinking for the rates they could be 5x harvest, taming and experience 4x maturation, egg hatching and gestation. I'm sure the servers would be easier to run than small tribes and official servers since there would be less tamed dinos and spam. Anyways let me know what you think about them adding these servers.

Add new servers [Duo or Trio] + patch dupe

I was playing on smalltribes about like 7 months, farming, breeding trying to survive everydays and now, cauz of this raptoring game, every bobs can have duped meks, duped gigas and all of this poops. This game dying to be honest. So after patching this glitch, I think the better idea for wildcard should be to add new servers on theirs clusters... Like you can see, there is a lot of people on MTS cauz they **patched** the mesh, and cauz its a TRIO tribes servers (4 also ). I think a lot of people will want to play on these servers, so pls, take this suggestion and think about that staffs of Wildcard. This game has a big potential but if the staff still doing nothing about that, Ark survival gonna dies.

By a player that played more than 10K hours on this game.

NEW!!!! Duo or Solo Servers!!!!

I'm just curious if were ever going to get solo or duo servers on the official network?  There needs to be a place for people playing by themselves or that don't have a tribe to play on.  In my opinion there needs to be 3 sets of servers.  You need to have Large tribe servers where there's like a 20 man tribe limit or more.  You need to have the small tribe servers with the six man tribes.  I do think those play real well.  Then you need to have something for solo or duo people to play on so that if you are by yourself you can still have a chance to play with other people that are on the same level with you.  I know there's been talk of stuff like this real briefly at times and I'm just curious if were ever gonna be seeing these get implemented?

4 minutes ago, Scuff3d said:

Lol 9 times out of 10 people offline. And it would give everyone the same advantage; instead of tribes having 10 or 20 more people. Not everyone wants to be in a 20 man tribe; people inside or you have to be in party with a bunch of annoying people

have you played atlas?! xD 

if you're not aware, then "wc" set the tribe limit to 500. very much brain. 

secondly, 6-man is specialty server. it's temporary. they asked the community what settings they would like as a "test" and overwhelming reply was small-tribes. it became way move popular than they would have ever thought. 

Yes. For PvE as well please, especially on consoles with few to no options. I struggle to find a server I enjoy that I'm not having to run myself with low rates that aren't swarmed with pillars and giant fortresses from 10+ person tribes. For some reason they feel that we only NEED small tribe servers for PvP because of competition. Its incredibly frustrating. I've played both but the PvE side of things really needs some love and new experiences. Either we need small clusters (all maps, one cluster, no transfers between them) for PvE and PvP or we need duo servers.

Archived