Duo/Trio/Tiny Servers

Managrmrrrrrrs

Suggestion

So i wan't to talk about the solo servers,i played ark for 2k hours by my own and official pvp servers and what i want to say i really enjoy pvp its just that if you're solo player and you can't find the tribe and everytime you build you get raided,and you have to grind forever to get something and then get raided i mean raiding is part of ark its just that its not fair if 6 peoples or 3peoples go 3v1 that's not fair at all,So i asked some streamers and ark community and they pretty liked my idea of ark adding the solo servers with boosted Rates for example ark-you cloud make a solo servers with a 5x gathering or 4x and some of us really don't enjoy playing unofficials and i am one of these guys so what im asking you guys to work is adding solo servers or duo server and ofcrouse with some boosted rates cause its hard to get stuff done in ark and i know thats why you have to put tons of hours in ark to get things done its just that its still very hard,especially being a solo on ark pvp servers and i really do enjoy playing this game it's just that it's not fair and i wish you guys would add some solo servers and duo servers cause peoples who dosen't have teamates to play ark with grind allot like me,by solo so i just wan't you guys to read this whole thing and see what you guys think and i can promise you guy's one thing that people  gona  play that and i'll be one of em' so thats all im asking and yea,Let us know what you guys think about that.See ya.

• Answers 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

119 replies to this server topic

Nobody wants to play single player, as in offline by yourself, but solo duo or trio servers would be amazing. And unoffical servers wipe constantly and loose their player base after the 1st week of server life. Offical solo duo or trio is the only option that a majority of players would be willing to play.

Sure ark is still ark all the exploits, heres the thing, none of that matter, if you play solo duo trio already, you already deal with all of that, we still want these servers even if people get offlined, but honestly true pvpers are gunna come at you online, and yeah offline turret increase would be nice but not nessasary. The best bases will be small and well hidden. Solo duo trio is about tactics not brute force.

Hello, here's my idea for a new type of servers:

1-Duo or Trio Survivor.

2-Increase 2x or 3x damage for turrets when offline

3-disable titans tame

4-Disable teaming in raids

5-closed cluster when start, for like 1 or 2 mouths with 1 of every map in the same cluster (the classic idea about closing the cluster at first was great).

6-disable aliances

7-disable the option ''only survivors'' in turrets, so you can choose to tank turrets without being mounted, so its way better for online pvp, instead of making 2/3guys with guns against 2 soakers, make it guns vs guns when the defense side have turrets and the atack side have soaker dinos without need a rider.

8-Make these servers focused more in survivor than pvp(or at least return like the good old times): 1-Disable gamma, 2-Disable Xp Notes(so you need to strugle to level up and become strong).

4 hours ago, Bilhaartje said:

In my opinion a lot of stuff from Extinction DLC that needs to be nerved or limited to that DLC only is more important as of game-inprovement.

In my opinion, the Extinction Dlc was pretty bad for ark, a lot of OP stuff like easy element, titans, managmar, Aberration is very op aswell with reapers and karkinos, but not so overpower like extintion.

I think the devs should focus more in survivor than pvp, like the good old times, hard to level up and hard to survive (nerf mov speed and no gamma)

the classic servers was very fun, i enjoy play on it, the only problem is: there's no quetzal.

if they make new servers, they should make new configs for it, most of the community didnt like the ''new pvp'' atm, like titans and managmar, they should just disable it, like they did in classic.

I agree. I think there is alot of people who play solo/duo anyway. It's basically impossible to play solo/duo on current servers. I mean it is possible, but it would be nice to have a place where solo/duo players can gather. I know my most memorable times in this game was when I was in a very small tribe with alot of solo alpha's on the server. And than the larger tribes and mega tribes come and theres nothing you can do but making sure you have enough hiding spots for recovery. Having solo/duo/trio servers wouldnt be perfect but I would definitely come back to Ark for it. 

I’m not buy and more dlc until I can play it how I want it far 1v1 or 2v2 solo/duo because that’s how I play ark and have always played ark and I’ll tell you why WILDCARD. Because as a solo play this one time I was killing it solo and I meat this real cool dude and after a week or so I help the dude out and add him to my tribe my base my work turrets Rex’s gigas quetzals everything you could need fyi this was before tek. I put work in and I wake up late for an imprint on a bunch of tames and booooooom my poop my base my vaults my loot my lines all gone and for what. I dint ask this dude to grind I’d done everything turrets were full mate. But you see your game is made so that nice people get ****** over. He dint beat me he dint kill me he insided me like a ****. I love this game but solo vs6 can’t be done smalls if fun for a week then you get found unofficial is a joke mts giving spectator to YouTube’s I mean if I was a dev of a game and I see that I’d be gutted. It’s like you guys want your game to die.were not asking for a lot 15 server 5x everything solo?duo one alliance how hard is that take 15 legacy sever that no one plays and get it done

I’m not buy and more dlc until I can play it how I want it far 1v1 or 2v2 solo/duo because that’s how I play ark and have always played ark and I’ll tell you why WILDCARD. Because as a solo play this one time I was killing it solo and I meat this real cool dude and after a week or so I help the dude out and add him to my tribe my base my work turrets Rex’s gigas quetzals everything you could need fyi this was before tek. I put work in and I wake up late for an imprint on a bunch of tames and booooooom my poop my base my vaults my loot my lines all gone and for what. I dint ask this dude to grind I’d done everything turrets were full mate. But you see your game is made so that nice people get ****** over. He dint beat me he dint kill me he insided me like a ****. I love this game but solo vs6 can’t be done smalls if fun for a week then you get found unofficial is a joke mts giving spectator to YouTube’s I mean if I was a dev of a game and I see that I’d be gutted. It’s like you guys want your game to die.were not asking for a lot 15 server 5x everything solo?duo one alliance how hard is that take 15 legacy sever that no one plays and get it done

U should not add ppl u dont fully trust into your tribe.

Edit: forget to put not earlier

1 minute ago, Castlerock said:
5 minutes ago, Topknotch1988 said:

U should add ppl u dont fully trust into your tribe

That’s the point you dum or something not every want to add people like me I don’t want some little sh** in my tribe anymore 
Then u can go solo while others tribe up with ppl they trust and play the game the way its intended as a tribe based game. Why force others to be solo as well if they dont want to?

Server imbalance

At the moment the official ark servers are dead. The only ones that have any sort of traffic are the small tribes. There are 100s of dead official servers and stuff all small tribe servers. 

When are we going to see Oceania Small tribe servers?

Has anyone contemplated Micro Tribe and Solo servers with slightly boosted states similar to small tribe servers now?

So I meant that ark gonna die yes cauz if everybody cheat , people gonna just leave this game... and Yes having new servers gonna probably change something cauz wilcard will probably be unable to delete every dinos duped, so if they patch the method or just doing something to delete automatictly every dinos with same id, the news servers will change something... and u said that people gonna continue to cheat etc... Like wildcard said in the last patchnote, they ban id now (motherboard id) so u need another pc for playing again at this game.. not a lot of people will want to try that my friend..The problem now its that everybody duping.. yah before probably 2% of the communauty was duping, but now probably more than 50% are duping, its not normal to go on a server and at each spawn u see a fight of meks (yah it happened to me 4 days ago ) so I still thinking that patching the dupe and adding new servers like trio or 4mans its a good idea to leave a chance for people to start ark again without duping

33 minutes ago, Durbinhaze said:

Like what? what are the other issues that would need looked at. I solo 6 man and main cluster and do ok with those settings 

I suppose certain things such as offline raiding, bosses, pvp balance etc. People will definitely be doing what a lot of people do in small tribes, with the 'teaming for bosses, teamviewer if a friend is getting raided, trading dino lines' all that kind of stuff. PVP is another story, being solo or duo will encourage kidnapping like no tomorrow. Find a base, wait for the player to leave the base to farm/do whatever, stun them or throw a narc grenade - can then go raid their base at leisure. I guess for me it comes across as promoting a game style which (without changes) puts enormous pressure/strain in IRL - 6 man was already stressful enough at times, let alone with 4-5 less people.

Really annoy me that wildcard havent made a solo/duo pvp server cluster, how out of touch with your players is it possible to be???

I am pretty sure the reson no one of my friends on steam play mutch ark at moment is the lack of solo duo servers. No point playing on classic or smal tribes as solo player, and joining making a big tribe is not that fun, wery hard to find serious people aswell, so better to just not play ark.

1 hour ago, KYLL said:

We need DUO SERVERS. To combat offline raiding just increase turret damage 3-4X when a tribe is offline but no ORP. Offline raiding should be possible but too easy with Cryoed Rock Golems/trikes/stegos. NO ALLY

BTW I counted 30 empty LEGACY PVP servers! There should have been a least a  cluster devoted to DUOs months ago.    

Exactly. Majority of players have been asking this for along time. I think it’s because they know it would be popular and they would have to buy hundreds of more servers which just cost them more money. What’s the point in having suggestions when they don’t even listen

Archived